short tren cycle

demid22

Hello,I recently went through presser's outline on short AAS cycles. Firstly im choosing to run a short cycle as ive never ran one before. Ive ran countless PH CYCLES but never an injected AAS, so i have a few questions.Is the tren/dbol short cycle best for me?On a 2-4 week cycle do i need to worry about prolactin?Best times to take these?Ill have nolvadex for pct...do i need anything else?Im currently on a ghrp2/mod grf and igf lr3/ igf des cycle. Can these compounds be used along side the tren/dbol cycle or should they be saved for pct?Clenbuterol...should i run this with the tren/dbol cycle to help with cardio and fat loss? If so how should i run it?Anything else you can give me.would be great. Im just covering my bases before starting something new. I did it with PHs, did it with Peptides, now id like to with AAS. Thank you very much for your time

what are your stats-age, weight, etc

I don't think a tren dbol cycle would be ideal, you need some test in there...if your running a short cycle test prop

for PCT I've had good luck with creatine, IGF, clomid

you can run IGF during the cycle and for PCT

do more research and ask more questions, the first few cycles are your most productive

Ok thank you for that input. Ive been researching nonstop for 2 days. Just dont want to get flamed for trying to understand what i should do. Im directly pulling from pressers outline for short cycles. He does list any test running along side tren/dbol. So what would be ideal for the peptides, ghrp and igf. During or save for pct? And what about the clenbuterol? Keep in mind this will be a short cycle of 2-4 weeks.

Stats. 32, 6ft 0inches, 195lbs 15-17%BF

I would say run IFG during the cycle and for 2 weeks after

you can run the clen if you don't mind the shakes-it makes my hands shake too bad and I'm sick of people asking me about it

ask away don't worry about people talking shit, the first few cycles that I did were tren only and I lost all my gains when I came off...had I did PCT and threw test in there I would have made better gains and kept most of it

- - - Updated - - -

I would say run IFG during the cycle and for 2 weeks after

you can run the clen if you don't mind the shakes-it makes my hands shake too bad and I'm sick of people asking me about it

ask away don't worry about people talking shit, the first few cycles that I did were tren only and I lost all my gains when I came off...had I did PCT and threw test in there I would have made better gains and kept most of it

Im reading so many different things...to run test with tren/dbol not to run test with it. Some are saying the only reason to.run test with it would be to avoid tren dick. Some arr saying i wont get tren dick with a short 2-4 week cycle. ugh so confusing...and dont want to screw up my first aas cycle. Would then clen help with cardio to combat the tren sides?

Why only a 2-4 week cycle?
I don't even call that a cycle. Get you some test. I wouldn't ru a cycle less than 10 weeks
if you are running prop maybe 6-8 weeks

This is a cycle i found on his article about short cycles...that includes test. how does this look?
"Two weeker #3 (advanced)

Test prop at 300mg on day one and then 100-150mg per day through day 12. Tren 150 on day one and then 75 a day through day 12. PLUS d-bol 50mg/day through day 14. Nolva at 80-100mg on day one in divided doses and then 20-40mg/day for a week and then 20/day for two more weeks starting day 15.

May want an estrogen inhibitor with d-bol and test prop"

Now clearly this list all 3 , test prop, dbol, and tren a. Is this somersetting more along the lines i should run? If so, does this dosing protocol look to be good? Lastly, what are your alls thought on the estrogen inhibitor? Truly needed? And if so, what do you recommend? Again, referring back to my original questions... is prolactin going to be an issue here? If so, what do you all recommend to combat this? and lastly, in his article it states if you wish to run it 4 weeks instead of just 2, you can...you just extend the length "on" by 2 weeks, starting day 2 after the initial loading dose. Does this seems correct?

Anything else you can think of i need ot know about, and should consider would greatly be appreciated, and i thank you for dealing with all the noob questions, im just trying to catch up and not screw anything up in the process.

IMHO I think perfect first injectable is 12 weeks test e or any long ester test. Only Two Sticks a week minimal sides and gets your feet wet. If you do the math for what you laid out previously, the week EVEN AFTER your loading dose you'd be running almost 700 mg test and close to 600 mg tren that's quite a bit for a first time cycle. Even at EOD injection that test is still looking like 700 mg your first week for test. I think it's just to much thought and worry and potential for issue for your first cycle. Then again I really like the K.I.S.S(keep it simple stupid) method for anything I do lol

I think those cycles work best for those blasting and cruising. Those already on a steady dose of test year round and then throwing these in every 6-8 wks for a burst I could see it working well in that case. I think you just wouldn't really see a ton of progress or you would for 4 weeks and than in two weeks it'd be gone. Reguardless those on this board will give you every tool to do it correctly if you so choose. Even in my case I really think a simple test cycle is nice to get the feet wet

Thank you all so very much. If theres more anyone can contribute that i may need to know that be great. Eg. Prolactin, estrogen inhibitor, etc

BEcause it my first aad cycle...and according to presser's outline....2-4 weeks can be great

i have never said 2-4 week cycles were a good idea bro! Im a long cycle supporter, short cycles are worthless, don't confuse my posting articles by other authors for me actually suggesting something personal!

Oh hell , presser, im sorry that wasnt your article? SHit my mistake. Who was it by? No sense in me getting my head wrapped around a non credible source

Ok other questions while i figure out length... can test prop and tren a be mixes together in the same syringe? Where to inject? ANd lastly, when to inject.

Oh hell , presser, im sorry that wasnt your article? SHit my mistake. Who was it by? No sense in me getting my head wrapped around a non credible source

Ok other questions while i figure out length... can test prop and tren a be mixes together in the same syringe? Where to inject? ANd lastly, when to inject.

Answering your questions. Yes. Any muscle group you'll need minimum 4 groups ie. Quads and shoulders. For EOD injections. You'll be injecting up to 4 times a week so keep that in mind. First thing when you wake up is what I like. Gives time for the oil to move around through the day. Don't get to caught up on simple details bud.

The more i read and research its like the more questions i have.

Is hcg recommended on a test prop/tren a/ dbol cycle?
If so whats the protocol on it?

WHat about caber?

The more i read and research its like the more questions i have.

Is hcg recommended on a test prop/tren a/ dbol cycle?
If so whats the protocol on it?

WHat about caber?

yes hcg is always a good idea after a long cycle of testosterone, tren and dianabol. You can find many protocols on it in our articles forum, i think we have a sticky thread on it, but u can also run a search for hcg protocol and get many good informative threads on its use

Back