Shredded Beef

Wow!!! Chx out Shawn's glutes too! I would love to see Phil come in shredded like that.

I don't think I've seen anyone in 10 years look like that!!!!

Lol the Europeans have shreds like that, I wish we took a page from their book as they usually are more aestheticly pleasing in my opinion .

True, euros are usually extremely shredded but the detail is usually covered up with f'ing dream tan!!!! Lol

I getting a blank on the guy I used to see get the most pealed. He died. I think it was Munzer??? I remember seeing him in the mags and his BF had to be the lowest. Does anyone remember him

andreas munzer

thumbnail.aspx

If I remember correctly, he was so dry... his heart couldn't pump. I think it was shortly after his death they banned diuretics from the sport. I read the articles back then. Showed up at the show and told a buddy, "feel this". His quad was rock hard without even flexing.

Very sad.
DLStryker

Ronnie coleman was the last Mr O that had a back that was shreded like that. One of if not the greatest back EVER!!!!

Munzer was tge the most shredded bber of all time! He took leanness and dryness to a level that will never be matched again!

Munzer was in a class all his own in terms of conditioning but ended up paying the ultimate price. If you get a chance google his pics. They are all insane!

After months of stomach pain, Münzer was admitted to hospital on the morning of March 12. By 7pm, doctors had decided to operate to stop bleeding from his stomach, but shortly afterwards his liver and then kidneys failed. His condition by this point was too severe for a blood transfusion—he died on the morning of March 14, aged 31.[1][2]
The autopsy gave the cause of death as dystrophic multiple-organ-failure.[3] Some of the specific autopsy findings:[3]
An extremely muscular physique, with an almost complete absence of subcutaneous fat
Affecting the liver were numerous table-tennis-ball-sized tumors; half the liver consisted simply of a crumbly mass, similar to polystyrene (Styrofoam)
Diminutive testes
Cardiac hypertrophy (Münzer's heart weighed 636g; a normal man's heart usually weighs 300–350g)
Münzer's electrolytes were also completely out of balance, and his potassium levels were extremely high. Traces of about twenty different drugs were found, along with acute toxicity (perhaps caused by a stimulant).
Schwarzenegger sent a wreath to Munzer's funeral in Styria, with the message 'A last greeting to a friend.

Last edited:
Back