sides!

Hoover

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. This is not a bitch thread but maybe some of you have advice to help me out. I have been on eq/prop/var for about 10 weeks and just added fina a week ago. Sides were not that bad on eq/prop/var. Now on fina I have bad lower back pain and my urine is brown. The lower back pain started about 3 days ago and I have been on fina for a week. I just also switched brands of prop and now the injections hurt like a mo fo. I slept like crap when on eq/prop/var and now it is much worse on the fina. I wake up sweating and my lower back killing me. I feel like a zombie during the day cause I do not get much sleep. I work out late in the afternoon or sometimes around 7 pm and I feel like I have no energy what so ever. My quetions are, can I take anything to alleviate this lowerback pain or will it eventually go away? I am cutting on this cycle but is there something I can take to help increase energy. I have been on for about 10 weeks and decided to extend this cycle. I have about 2 weeks of eq and 4 more with the var. I will be running the prop/fina for another 7 weeks. I just wish I had energy during the day. Doing things at work is a struggle at times. It is hard getting up to do something. I have dealt with being sick on this cycle. Still trying to get over an upper respiratory infection, get nosebleeds here and there, lower back pain, cannot sleep. I have been poking myself ed for about 10 weeks now. I just really feel like a zombie. I think if I could get more rest and had more energy I would get better results. I have put on some size and dropped body fat on this cycle. I am up 5-6 pounds from when I started and dropped a good amount of body fat. Remember I am not bitching here as it may seem like. I just have dealt with alot of sides and they have gotten much worse the last few days. I would appreciate any info. I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks.

brown urine is not good. its from the fina, its fucking u up. how much fina are you taking and how much water are you drinking. playin with those two things will solve ur problem

its definitely the fina. drink a ton of water. i go through the same shit with it. they even thought i might have passed a stone it was so bad. if it hurts real bad, you should probably at least stop the fina. which lab is it from? also try some eca for energy.

they really are telling the truth, when they mention the side effects of aas! :surprised

i guess i'm not drinking enough water. i'm taking 50mg/ed. i drank much more water today. it's homebrew fina. i want to stay away from the eca's. i sweat like a pig already. maybe adding vitamin c or more vitamins? i take an ed vitamin. the pain in my back i can deal with, it's just there and uncomfortable. thanks for the replies.

bro, the pain in your back could be your kidneys... brown urine is bad enough but with symptoms like yours I would consider getting to a Doc and seriously upping your water. how much are you drinking now? You should be putting away a couple of galloins a day especially if your'e sweating the way you described

Back