Silk's AAAPeptide log

Not if he's lucky LOL! I should've known what I was getting into when I gave you your first Anavar pill

Hey!! Not only did you create this monster, but you married it! So half of what's yours is mine. That means I get my half of the igf and then I get half of your half!! LOL

My morning weight went down to 162 from 164. I'm feeling good...strong! It's back day. You guys might not get this, but it's a good day at the gym when you break a nail while training and YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!! Yaaaa!!

So I've been in a funk the last 4 days or so, however it seemed like forever! Anyway, I've kept up with my doses, but no gym and diet was out the window. When my stress level is really bad I have no appetite and grab the closest easiest thing to eat and it's never the healthy option of course. My dark cloud lifted last night THANK GOD so this log is back on folks! I'm so excited to get back to my diet and training!! I'll tell you what, as much as it sucks being in a funk it really does make you appreciate the good days so I'm thankful for that. There's always a silver lining to my dark clouds :)
Enough of that, now on to the fun stuff... during my time off from the gym/diet I've continued my regular CJC dose (100mcg), but switched the GHRP-2 for 50mcg of HEX. Now like I said I haven't had an appetite from stress which is strange because these peptides make me want to eat eat eat!! I think (along with stress) the HEX doesn't affect my appetite like the GHRP-2 did. I say this because I was in a good mood today, appetite back to normal and I was still not ravenous after todays doses. I don't necessarily like or dislike HEX, it's just something I've noticed. I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning and get this thread rollin again!

I forgot to post my morning weight like I said I would. I was 162 lbs on the 16th. My weight doesn't seem to be changing a lot. Not sure if that's good or bad, but I like the way I look so.... :)
As far as strength goes, I've only trained 2 body parts since my little funk. Legs was a good day. I was pretty strong. Everything felt good and smooth. Shoulders were up yesterday. That was a rough one, mainly due to the cold weather. I was having a difficult time keeping my body warm. On top of that I've had knots or something in my shoulders for months now and that prevents me from going 100% like I want to. On well. I didn't break any records yesterday, I was more just trying to get some blood flow to my shoulders. Considering my circumstances it was an ok workout.
I'm also changing some things up with the peptides in the near future so I'll fill y'all in when that happens.

Back