Single or double prong weightbelt

bigghorn

Banana
Some bastard stole my gymbag and belt lastnight and now I'm looking into a new belt and wondering everyones preference on it being a single or double prong style ? And probably the 10ml thickness.. Thanks for the advice bruthas ..

I rarely do but since I had umbillical hernia surgery and repair 30 yrs later I use one to hold my guts in on leg press and super heavy squat day.

get an Inzer belt with the metal quick release. Without a doubt the best belt ever made period end of story.

Arent the inzer a pain if say in between sizes after you set the lever .like if you gain or lose weight? Maybe it's just a screwdriver needed and people lazy .. What makes them so great besides material quality?

Arent the inzer a pain if say in between sizes after you set the lever .like if you gain or lose weight? Maybe it's just a screwdriver needed and people lazy .. What makes them so great besides material quality?

The belt material is far and away the best I've ever seen and is 3 times thicker than other belts. There are no prongs to bend only a massive lever that secures completely. It is easy to adjust. I use a quarter and it takes less than a minute.

The belt material is far and away the best I've ever seen and is 3 times thicker than other belts. There are no prongs to bend only a massive lever that secures completely. It is easy to adjust. I use a quarter and it takes less than a minute.

Thanks .. Ordered it .. I can't wait to have it in hand..

Look into a cardillo belt if you want a nice customized one. I had one that I had custom made and then it got stolen. Now I have a double prong and a lever belt, I priamrily only use the lever belt now though

Back