SKINNY or CURVY

If its a choice between those two, I choose skinny. The girl on the right is about three minutes from being full a blown fat fuck.

Def curvey, I like to have something to look at, not just bones. Now don't get me wrong I love a girl with abs, but she better have a big ole bootie too, lol

I like real big fattys, they cook good and clean and you can be mean to them and they wont leave you, just kidding

If that's the case thn The Dude and I want one!!!

Curvy btw
Boy, that caught me off guard. lol I have to say curvy. And, from experience, big and fat has no bering on cooking and cleaning.
Lazy and fast food is sometimes a 'real big fatty' trait. From experience Im talking.

My wifey is blonde 5'1 115lbs and has a black girl bootie holla, so she def has the curves down lol wesleyinman step back hah

i like my gf 5'7 129 fit

also like skinny, short, tall, curvy and all skin tones, good or bad girls. in short when i was single i wasnt picky

my jaw will drop quick for nice fit ass

Well I prefer Curvy USUALLY ...However I havent banged a Skinny chick in AGES, so right now i would love to bang a really skinny toothpick size girl! I dont know why, i guess to mix it up a bit,lol

Disturbingly, kind of O/T is that I have a few friends who actually prefer to sleep with fat chicks for one night stands, or even a few of them have banged midgets..and liked it...they talk about it all the time like it's great...I don't understand.

Short, tall, medium, skinny but athletic, thick and stacked, small boobs, big boobs, curvy, thick and athletic, it doesn't matter as long as they're HOT! Sexy is sexy for me!

Back