Special Needs Kids in public

QuietStorm

I was in Wendy's the other day, because I like a single with cheese please... and there were three care takers in line, each with a young special needs boy they were in charge of. I'm not exactly sure what their disabilities were, but I'm certain one was autistic because he behaved just like my niece does and she is autistic. Anyway, there were two young men in their later teens or early twenties over by the soda fountain mocking the autistic boy.

Most of the time, I just ignore young, ignorant kids but this time, this was over the line and it pissed me off.
That boy cant help himself and I'm absolutely certain if he had an iota of self awareness, he wouldn't burst out inappropriately with nothing but a grunting noise or rock himself back and forth incessantly.

So I said to them: He cant help himself, but what the hell is your excuse? You are the embarrassing shame here today, not those boys. Perhaps you should consider remaining indoors at home until you can learn to better control yourselves in public.

What the hell are we teaching our kids these days? Little bastards.

Yeah, its how they were raised. Blame the parents. And you say they were 18-20 yrs old? Well at that age you are a man. But alot of these younguns nowadays still act like kids. These types dont even reach maturity until they are 30 or even 40!

Aint that the truth? I have a nephew who will be 25 this coming year and he acts like he is still 15. Of course, his mother still treats him that way so Im not surprised.

I was in Wendy's the other day, because I like a single with cheese please... and there were three care takers in line, each with a young special needs boy they were in charge of. I'm not exactly sure what their disabilities were, but I'm certain one was autistic because he behaved just like my niece does and she is autistic. Anyway, there were two young men in their later teens or early twenties over by the soda fountain mocking the autistic boy.

Most of the time, I just ignore young, ignorant kids but this time, this was over the line and it pissed me off.
That boy cant help himself and I'm absolutely certain if he had an iota of self awareness, he wouldn't burst out inappropriately with nothing but a grunting noise or rock himself back and forth incessantly.

So I said to them: He cant help himself, but what the hell is your excuse? You are the embarrassing shame here today, not those boys. Perhaps you should consider remaining indoors at home until you can learn to better control yourselves in public.

What the hell are we teaching our kids these days? Little bastards.

your a better man then me brutha, i would snatched them up by the scruffs of their neck and made them apologize, and anyone who thinks thats wrong or I'm kidding about physically grabbing the two morons, well I've done it before and i will do it again! I don't give a fuck when it comes to shit like that! I will grab you up and make you piss yourself!

your a better man then me brutha, i would snatched them up by the scruffs of their neck and made them apologize, and anyone who thinks thats wrong or I'm kidding about physically grabbing the two morons, well I've done it before and i will do it again! I don't give a fuck when it comes to shit like that! I will grab you up and make you piss yourself!
I was about to write the same thing verbatim!!! That stuff INFURIATES me and I wont apologize for it... There are really only two things that enrage me to this point... disabled people especially children and people that hurt animals. I have been fortunate thus far in my life to not be exposed to either in that sort of context, but even the thought just makes my blood boil...
The majority of the population disgusts me, but some things are just unacceptable to the point that they require immediate intervention....
I am no saint, but some things are unforgivable
I can honestly say that I think setting those..."kids" straight would be worth a couple hours in jail and I would sleep well knowing I did what needed to be done

Silk and I were in store in the mall looking at shoes a few weeks ago and A parent and her two children came in, one was disabled... When the kid saw me he yelled loudly "WO, look at the muscles, look at the muscles!!" and his mom said "Ya honey he probably spends a lot of time in the gym". I wish I knew what to do. I felt guilty for some reason and almost a little ashamed with as fortunate as I am. Kind of bummed me out. I didn't know if I should've said something or said hi or what... I wish I would've said hi and talked to him for a minute

Last edited:
I was about to write the same thing verbatim!!! That stuff INFURIATES me and I wont apologize for it... There are really only two things that enrage me to this point... disabled people especially children and people that hurt animals. I have been fortunate thus far in my life to not be exposed to either in that sort of context, but even the thought just makes my blood boil...
The majority of the population disgusts me, but some things are just unacceptable to the point that they require immediate intervention....
I can honestly say that I think setting those..."kids" straight would be worth a couple hours in jail and I would sleep well knowing I did what needed to be done

Silk and I were in store in the mall looking at shoes a few weeks ago and A parent and her two children came in, one was disabled... When the kid saw me he yelled loudly "WO, look at the muscles, look at the muscles!!" and his mom said "Ya honey he probably spends a lot of time in the gym". I wish I knew what to do. I felt guilty for some reason and almost a little ashamed with as fortunate as I am. Kind of bummed me out. I didn't know if I should have said something or said hi or what... I wish I would've said hi and talked to him for a minute
I have felt the same way before only slightly different situation. There was a guy who started coming to the gym a few days a week with no legs. Had some type of mechanical legs but he was in there hitting the weights the best he could. Weeks went by and one day I had a thought for the last time, I should go see how this guy is doing, talk to him for a bit. Turns out he was an ex Marine, served in Afghanistan and lost his legs from a IED. I thanked him for serving and told him it was awesome that he was in the gym and all. You never know whats going on in peoples minds, I'm hoping it made his day a bit better and made a difference.

Believe me when I tell you it was all I could do not to grab those punks. You can bet all eyes were on us at that moment because when I get to that point, volume control goes out the window and the ladies did thank me.
But if parents wont teach their children how to behave, I damn sure don't have a problem with doing it for them.

It good to hear there are other people like me. I have always considered my size as a gift to help those that can't stand up for themselves. I regularly step in to a situation when I see it as unjust.

what the fuck is wrong with people-I keep saying this

who in their right mind thinks it's cool to make a joke of someone with a disability?

what the fuck is wrong with people-I keep saying this

who in their right mind thinks it's cool to make a joke of someone with a disability?

Bro we have Digressed so bad in this country that its embarrassing! Its now ok, and funny to make fun of the disabled, Chant to kill cops, Kill Cops, Protest at cop funerals, Riot and burn down cities, No need to get an education, don't like your teacher, you can knock him or her out cold, and not get expelled, Feel entitled to the American dream and do absolutely nothing for it!

This Country has become a Cesspool , period, were NOT on our way to being a Cesspool, we have exceeded that threshold my friend! And their is absolutely nothing you can do about it anymore, You can't reason with stupid people, and even when everyone knows how outrageous down right stupid peoples rhetoric is, they coddle them and try not to hurt their feelings by being honest and saying "No you stupid fuck, that does not make any sense" and "your a fucking moron" , well nope those days are over when you could win a debate just by being right, or change peoples way of thinking and acting, nope we have digressed into a nation of Pussies with no balls to do and say whats right in fear of having the masses of beta male or females in this country jump all over your shit.

I know I'm slightly going off on a rant here, But as of today, I mean right now, this very second, the state of affairs in America are very fucked up, and I know with all of my being that their have to be millions of guys out there like me just waiting to fucking explode.

Anyhow, sorry, I am angry if you can't tell at the direction this country has gone, and I don't think it can return to its glory days without a total annihilation of the current nation!

Bro we have Digressed so bad in this country that its embarrassing! Its now ok, and funny to make fun of the disabled, Chant to kill cops, Kill Cops, Protest at cop funerals, Riot and burn down cities, No need to get an education, don't like your teacher, you can knock him or her out cold, and not get expelled, Feel entitled to the American dream and do absolutely nothing for it!

This Country has become a Cesspool , period, were NOT on our way to being a Cesspool, we have exceeded that threshold my friend! And their is absolutely nothing you can do about it anymore, You can't reason with stupid people, and even when everyone knows how outrageous down right stupid peoples rhetoric is, they coddle them and try not to hurt their feelings by being honest and saying "No you stupid fuck, that does not make any sense" and "your a fucking moron" , well nope those days are over when you could win a debate just by being right, or change peoples way of thinking and acting, nope we have digressed into a nation of Pussies with no balls to do and say whats right in fear of having the masses of beta male or females in this country jump all over your shit.

I know I'm slightly going off on a rant here, But as of today, I mean right now, this very second, the state of affairs in America are very fucked up, and I know with all of my being that their have to be millions of guys out there like me just waiting to fucking explode.

Anyhow, sorry, I am angry if you can't tell at the direction this country has gone, and I don't think it can return to its glory days without a total annihilation of the current nation!
And that, my friend, is as dead balls on as it gets. It's called "the pussification of America" and it's ruining all that we knew and loved, growing up as Americans.

F...yea!! Good one! I have done it in the past and will do the same.

Silk and I were in store in the mall looking at shoes a few weeks ago and A parent and her two children came in, one was disabled... When the kid saw me he yelled loudly "WO, look at the muscles, look at the muscles!!" and his mom said "Ya honey he probably spends a lot of time in the gym". I wish I knew what to do. I felt guilty for some reason and almost a little ashamed with as fortunate as I am. Kind of bummed me out. I didn't know if I should've said something or said hi or what... I wish I would've said hi and talked to him for a minute
It was a challenge in your path. You have a good heart Dude, this will come around again and you will have your chance to make it right.

I have felt the same way before only slightly different situation. There was a guy who started coming to the gym a few days a week with no legs. Had some type of mechanical legs but he was in there hitting the weights the best he could. Weeks went by and one day I had a thought for the last time, I should go see how this guy is doing, talk to him for a bit. Turns out he was an ex Marine, served in Afghanistan and lost his legs from a IED. I thanked him for serving and told him it was awesome that he was in the gym and all. You never know whats going on in peoples minds, I'm hoping it made his day a bit better and made a difference.
Wow! Good on you Brother to do so.

Back