Spring cycle what ya think?

crash

Ok guys I will give my stats and then my cycle plan

6' 214 lbs 11.5% bf 37 years old currently running test e test c blend 800 mg a week 4 g d bol a day just bumped to 50 2days ago. I blast and cruise been blasting for about 26 weeks will cruise for about 6 then start new cycle.
Here goes

test p 100mg eod mast p 100mg eod tren ace .75 mg eod week1-8
HGH 5 IU ED FOR 6 MONTHS
Igf 50mcg a day for 50 days

Please feel free to critique or add suggestions

Planning on keeping diet the same as now 350 g protein 400to 500 g of carbs and I will carb. cycle about every 3 or4 days.

Ok guys I will give my stats and then my cycle plan

6' 214 lbs 11.5% bf 37 years old currently running test e test c blend 800 mg a week 4 g d bol a day just bumped to 50 2days ago. I blast and cruise been blasting for about 26 weeks will cruise for about 6 then start new cycle.
Here goes

test p 100mg eod mast p 100mg eod tren ace .75 mg eod week1-8
HGH 5 IU ED FOR 6 MONTHS
Igf 50mcg a day for 50 days

Please feel free to critique or add suggestions

Planning on keeping diet the same as now 350 g protein 400to 500 g of carbs and I will carb. cycle about every 3 or4 days.

i think its looks pretty good bro, i think the prop would be better at 200mg every other day, at least thats what i do if i run my tren ace at 75mg every other day, i need that extra propionate in me when my tren ace is that high, as i usually do 50mg tren ace every other day which is plenty for anyone whether competing or not, but yeah it looks like a good combo brutha, and those hgh and igf doses are going tp pay off big time! thats a healthy hgh doses provided its good!

This is my first go at hgh and its from one of our board members who the rest of my gear is from and its all gtg. Ive been told the hgh and igf combo will be a game changer for my body I cant wait goes I am getting hated on in the gym now but haters gone hate LMAO

This is my first go at hgh and its from one of our board members who the rest of my gear is from and its all gtg. Ive been told the hgh and igf combo will be a game changer for my body I cant wait goes I am getting hated on in the gym now but haters gone hate LMAO

yes I've read that hgh with igf is amazing but i can never get past the hand tingle numbing from hgh so i always have quit it after a week or two, but yeah i tried to cycle the two combined because I've heard they're amazing together, but just couldn't hack the hand pain like the little bitch i am i guess lol,

Well guys got my hgh in and could not wait so I pinned 5 iu last night cant wait to see how this affects my body.. THanks PSL for fast friendly service

Doses seem on the low side to me but if that works for you then go for it. I'm about to blast a similar cycle. I was gonna run prop 700/week, mast 500/week and tren 600/ week. I haven't done the fun math yet of Ed pinning amounts but I know it will be too much for eod which sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok guys I just started my cycle and I can tell the Tren is kicking in I am arrogant cocky and plain just don't give fuck who cares that's why I love it I'm usually too Damn nice LOL....also running Hgh and IGF started Hgh lil over 30 days just started igf with cycle
attachment.php
I am fairly lean but my abs seem to lag I have been working them harde and added in cardio last week hoping to get below 10% by mid June

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
you look great brutha, thats a great foundation to build on! You should really see the gains step by step when your already pretty lean and in shape to begin with! So look forward to seeing how this cycle treats ya!

as for the abs, what kind of ab routine ya doing?

you look great brutha, thats a great foundation to build on! You should really see the gains step by step when your already pretty lean and in shape to begin with! So look forward to seeing how this cycle treats ya!

as for the abs, what kind of ab routine ya doing?
Thanks PRESSER ...Most of the time I do leg raise with a 15 lb dumbbell...seated ab crunches with 75 lbs on the lat pull down.... hanging leg raises usually twice a week for about 15 minutes at a time..

will have to say I love me some TREN MIXED WITH A LIL TEST P AND MAST P.... 2 weeks into this cycle and I am up 4 lbs in weight and leaner and harder definitely have more endurance in the gym not looking for strength at this time but my bench is up two reps for a 4 working set I usually do 315 for 4 sets of 6 this week I done it for 4 sets of 8

will have to say I love me some TREN MIXED WITH A LIL TEST P AND MAST P.... 2 weeks into this cycle and I am up 4 lbs in weight and leaner and harder definitely have more endurance in the gym not looking for strength at this time but my bench is up two reps for a 4 working set I usually do 315 for 4 sets of 6 this week I done it for 4 sets of 8

you do 315lbs for 4 sets of 8, thats pretty damn good brutha if I'm understanding that right

That's right my bench is my strong point and I only hit chest once a week Im not a bench everyday guy I am into bb

lmao, yeah i see those guys in the gym, never see them under a squat rack or on leg machines, lol, just always under the bench lol,

Back