Started Igf Today !!!!

Lightsout

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Well I could't wait no more. So I threw in igf with the DMZ.. It been a little over a year since I ha e ran igf. Can't wait to get to the gym today to feel the insane pump again..

I feel like a little kid going to see Santa.. Can't wait to get my fat ass to the gym.. Lol

Lol I just started a new gym yesterday so I'm with ya brutha! I'm excited , your excited, were all excited lol I'm rambling lol

Yeah lol!!! Join the fun daddio!

I am brother... started ECA this week, throwing in the intra-workout shake and a super clean diet aside from the post workout sugary meal today, and then a week or two later throwing in IGF and a strong oral (haven't quite decided which yet). Should be fun :) So yeah I'm excited too!

I am brother... started ECA this week, throwing in the intra-workout shake and a super clean diet aside from the post workout sugary meal today, and then a week or two later throwing in IGF and a strong oral (haven't quite decided which yet). Should be fun :) So yeah I'm excited too!

:thumbsup::show:

Cool that you've started it again. Let us know how it's going. Also cool that your wife goes too. I actually had some of the best workouts with my wife when she used to go with me....wish our schedules would allow us to do that again....well, and two kids tend to throw a curve ball in the plans too.

Cool that you've started it again. Let us know how it's going. Also cool that your wife goes too. I actually had some of the best workouts with my wife when she used to go with me....wish our schedules would allow us to do that again....well, and two kids tend to throw a curve ball in the plans too.

lol, dont say that bro! lol, My twins are due in June, and im just going to leave them home alone together with my two dogs,lol, and wife and i will head to gym! lol kidding

I been using the DMZ for about 3 weeks now and the Igf gor a little over a week. And I bumped the DMZ up to 2 pills a day about a week ago and my strength has went threw the roof. I shoulder pressed 315 on the SM for 8 reps. So far so good. And I'm taking 50mcg of Igf only on workout days.

Back