Started low dose var and igf

Hey! How's training coming along? How are your joints...hope no longer an issue. Look forward to hearing about your progress. Keep us posted :)

I had joint pain with my var, and i know it was real var not winny, so i think we all just have diffrent side effects, but continue working thru the pain its worth it, belive me....as for the acne, i had very little, not enough to worry about, but my fiance gets it bad, so what i did for him was get a luffa or something similler and scrub the area down with pure alcohol and tan with no oil or creams, and it helped him out alot.... good luck!!!!

my joint pain was mostly from getting to strong to fast and uping my weights by alot over a very short period of time...youll get through it, take milt thistle, and lots od it...its great!!!! i took creatine as well, and it helped alot

Hey! How's training coming along? How are your joints...hope no longer an issue. Look forward to hearing about your progress. Keep us posted :)

Hey! Still training hard! In between cycles right now. Starting back in about a week. No joint issues. All back to normal. In fact, I pretty much got them back during last cycle towards latter part. Still increasing weights even while off. Ive retained about 4 lbs of the weight I gained while on. :) I can see the changes in my body. So thats definately encouraging! Lookin forward to starting back up again! I know i havent gotten any pics up....i will do that as soon as i can! :)

Definitely var and creatine go hand and hand and work excellent together as far as studies have shown..I've read that a few times and do the two myself .. Works awesome.. Glad ure better Lil lifter..

Definitely var and creatine go hand and hand and work excellent together as far as studies have shown..I've read that a few times and do the two myself .. Works awesome.. Glad ure better Lil lifter..

Thanks Big. Yea, hubby, Exbeanole, suggested I start creatine as well. Just started yesterday. So we will see how it goes! :)

Been a while since Ive posted on my progress. Been on cycle for about 4weeks. Nooooo joint issues this go round thus far. Thank Gooodness!! I attribute that to the supps I started prior to starting and continuing throughout. Strength and stamina are up. I have gained about 4lbs in this 1st 4 weeks. So I'm pleased with that thus far. Nice subtle changes in my body, so definately going in the right direction. I will get my hubby to take some progress pics so I can post. :)

Good to hear. What dose are you at? I've never heard of anyone having joint issues with Anavar

20mg ed. I know, no clue why I had the joint issues last go. It was my first so maybe that had something to do with it. Who knows. Hey to Silk! :)

Back