Started M1T yesterday

leo8013

Well I started my M1T yesterday. The taste needs to get used to but they couldnt make it any easier to dose. I am gonna be taking 25mg for 4 weeks because of the liver toxicity that can occur. Along with it I will be taking Liv52 2x a day along with .5mg aquadex. If this works good for me I will be running another 4 week cycle. Of course my diet will be changed and up my protein intake. I just came off 2 bottles of IGF running at 60MCG a day 5on2off. I am taking a 2 week break of it then running it again at the same rate. I have nolva on hand in case of gyno and my pct will be Clo and nolva if I didnt use it during my cycle. I will also be using DAA and at night 1x a day GHRP6 and CJC1295 100mcg each. I finally decided to just say fuck it and watch my diet with eating even better than I am and say screw the scale and go by the mirror. My long term goal is to be between 215-225lbs with 8-12BF%. My training schedule will be like this:
Monday--Back Width and Traps
Tuesday--Arms
Wednesday---Legs
Thursday---Off
Friday---Chest
Saturday---Back Thickness and Shoulders
Sunday---Off.

I used to run M-F and off Sat and Sun but it was too much for me and was toooo damn tired. My CNS needed a break. Also doing it that way with not working out or being at work I al like shit on the weekend which wasnt good.

This way on my Thursday off day after I get off work I go grocery shopping to eat some of my down time up. So the only day I have to really worry about is Sunday. Do to the time of year everything outside is closed down but during the summer my wife and 4 kids normally go swimming or to the park etc. but winter is killer and with the fridge there its not a good idea for me especially since my biggest weakness it PB with icecream. Now I have switched it up and going to have Greek yogart 2 cups with truvia get rid of the bitterness before bed and work that into my macros. High Protein (40grams) low cal (240cal) ) fat and 18 carbs at that serving size and not to mention its slow digesting.

During my first workout using my M1T Because I know that you are supposed to workout harder I went a little too hard. I wanted to try deadlifts again but was not a good idea. I tweaked my back a little. I have low back issues but I just started adding back squats into my routine (low weight high reps and using box and watching form like a hawk). This was going good so I said why not try out deads. I know that those 2 are main for adding mass. I started out with 135 on deads qo reps with no problem. Then did 225 for 10 no prob. Then said ok lets try 295 no problem. Did my second rep and felt a twitch on my right side and just dropped the weight. This was the 3rd time in my traingin life this happened so I will not be doing deads again. Just Krocs instead.

Another thing that I noticed is that my flexability is garbage. I will be doing stretches on sundays just so I dont be just a lazy ass all day on sundays.

Well that was my day how was yours.

i agree that stretching should be a part of your workout routine. I stretch every day I exercise (6-7 days a week) and it helps alot. I don't know any bodybuilders personally who stretch.

I dont see how great flexibility could do anything but be an advantage in our hobby. I can almost do the splits.

Umm yeah I dont think I will be even thinking or attempting the splits anytime soon/ lol. I agree i dont think that it will hurt in any way but actually make it better.

Stretching helps, but it'll only go so far once you get bigger and can no longer do the reach around wipe lol

Stretching helps, but it'll only go so far once you get bigger and can no longer do the reach around wipe lol

I have always wiped from the front anyways, the reach around sounds so unclean anyhow

How did this post turn into a post about wiping ass. LOL now this is funny. Anyways just for curious since I am running it @ 25mgs how long on average till you notice it kick in. I know that everyone is different. Just curious for those who have run it. Tomorrow will be day 4

I tried it once back in 2004 I believe, before the ban. Solo, no other AAS...It was the worst I have ever felt in my life...I think I lasted a week and a half...and I pushed it...The lethargy was unbearable, crushed the sex drive to zero...felt like a total turd all around...felt very unhealthy.
I will never do a designer again and when I get back to using the tried and true oral AAS like d-bol... Ill always run a test base.
Blood test have shown complete shutdown at only 3 days of M1T..which is why I felt like shit..a test base would have minimized a lot of that.

Its going good so far. I am not weighing myself but I look bigger. My strength has definately gone up. More reps. I am starting to have a little pain on the left side of my back but NOT bad. Taking my liver52 and a crap load of water. Likeing it so far. I have increased it from 25-50mgs

How did this post turn into a post about wiping ass. LOL now this is funny. Anyways just for curious since I am running it @ 25mgs how long on average till you notice it kick in. I know that everyone is different. Just curious for those who have run it. Tomorrow will be day 4

i know a few guys who have taken it ... id say within a week or so

Its going good so far. I am not weighing myself but I look bigger. My strength has definately gone up. More reps. I am starting to have a little pain on the left side of my back but NOT bad. Taking my liver52 and a crap load of water. Likeing it so far. I have increased it from 25-50mgs

yeah bro make sure to realy drink as much water as possible,

Update. about 4 days ago I upped my dosage from 25mg to 50mg. Today was back day (thickness)---I do back 2x a week love it. My reps have gone way up without any problems. I could have gone more today but I had to leave. I am liking this stuff. when I am done I will post how much my lifts have increased. If only it was not liver toxic it would be perfect for me. I drink 1+gallons of water (mixed with xtend) a day. about 300g protein a day. (I have never broke down the macros) and I am down 5 lbs and look bigger. I had 2 guys at the gym tell me that they can tell a difference in my look. they see the striations in my shoulders. the only other thing that i apply is igf preworkout and at night before bed ghrp6/cjc1295. great stuff.

Back