Starting 1-AD cylce... need help...

Oh yeah one more thing guys... I'm not just taking 1-ad and Andro spray to lose weight... I know it's used for bulking... I plan on bulking during this 4 week cycle... I know it's a small cycle... The reason I asked questions on whether I should do cardio or not is becuase I wanna get the best results as possible...

I Do still wanna do cardio during the cycle, but I don't wanna waste my money if the cardio were to affect my results... do u guys understand what I'm saying?

The reason I'm using 1-ad and andro is because I got as a birthday gift from my brother... I plan on going on the cycle... gain my 20 lbs or so... or however many lbs I can... and then afterwards... cutt until i'm down to under 12% bf... or as low as I can go...

I think this little bit a info might clear up why I seem like i'm a smartass... I simply didnt' wanna know how to lose weight because in reality I really do know... it's just right now for the next 4-5 weeks i'll be bulking with that cycle... hopefully I won't get flamed for this...

I think you'd be much happier if you cut first. If your bf is under 12%, you will likely be much more intune with whether you are putting on muscle or fat, and you can alter your diet accordingly. If you put on 20 lbs now, I think a lot of it will disappear when you do cut.

If you are looking for info on losing weight, you have just heard from a guy who has been there and done it. WeirdAl. With his track record, I'd take his advice to the bank, no questions asked.
Lots of sound advice here from knowledgeble people, take it or leave it. It's up to you.
Good luck and good health.

WOW, didn't mean to spark or add to the controversy...BUT...

>>>I have been training for close to 25 years, AND I STILL LIKE TO HIRE A TRAINER EVERY SO OFTEN. For anyone, (and that includes Ronnie, Jay, Arnold, whoever,) to think they have training down pat and that they can't learn anything more is really plain naive.
>>>I wasn't knocking you with my first post bro...I've been that prohormone route before and only got frustrated.
>>>If your mind is made up, that's all good too....we all have our differences of opinion. Everyone's bodys are different, and you may have a different experience than I did on that route. But if you ask the question here, I will answer it honestly based on the only experiences I have...my own.

>>>I do wish you luck and hope you keep us posted on your progress.

When u told me to hire a personal trainer... to me it seemed as if u were insulting me and saying that i didn't know how to train... so obviously i got defensive about it... but i'm glad it's cleared up now...

Back