Starting Another Cycle after 8 months no lifting no PCT PLEASE NEED HELP!!!

scottyhash7

Hello
Been awhile since i have had a chance to utilize this forum. Unfortunately I was locked up for the last eight months w/o access to any weights. Also my cycle was cut short and I had no access to PCT meds while caged up.
I had been caught with a pound of bud while on probation.
Im back in my old gym and am finally getting over the incredible soarness ad if its the first time lifting again.
I already have my PCT in place and want to plan the correct cycle. I've gained 15lbs of sloppy fat and lost atleast the same in muscle mass.
So my plan frim here is a Tren Masteron Prop cycle. It's pre-mixed at 100mgs. per ml. Also Test 400 Enanthate cypionate which ill continue using at 400mgs. per wk for a total of sixteen weeks.
Does this sound like a solid plan to get back into my old condition which was 198lbs. 7-10 percent bf at 5'10".
All input is greatly appreciated. Im dieting strictly but have lack of ambition and i find myself depressed and sexually castrated!
Thanks guys
I need your help.

welcome back and sorry to hear of your hardships brutha, that sucks!

I wouldnt worry about anything besides testosterone, especially if your feeling castrated, then i wouldnt run the tren or masterone, i would start out with just Testosterone and get a feel for things again for a while with just that! Those other compounds could cause issues that your body is not ready to deal with yet!

I also suggest getting a legal HRT TRT script from a doctor, as Im guessing your probably still on probation or parol, so why chance it! If your feeling castrated then you can easily get a script from a doctor, and not have to worry about going back to fucking jail

How long have you been working out for before you were locked up? How long has it been since you have been out?

Back