starting igf- 1 today

mighty mike

Just got mine today. going to run it with a little bit of slin not much though. Already took my first shot. Call me crazy but ive felt a little light headed all day. Really looking forward to seeing some results. Will see how it works by itself and depending on the result which i really dont expect much since im doing it with out any gear, but depending on the results will determin whether it goes in my next cycle. Oh and lab corp is the shit. I cant belive how qiuck i got my stuff already ordered some more. Everything came top notch. cool labels to. This site is the best thing that ive seen in a long time. And if muscle chemistry and presser back it then you cant go wrong. Ill keep everyone posted. later

sweet deal bro, maybe you can keep a journal of progress in our igf forum, it might help others answer questions before they need to ask or something, its always nice to hear of the progress

Yeah bro fill us in on how much slin ur using, i personaly wouldnt run slin with igf

hmm no updates hope that insulin didnt get em,lol, ok that wasnt funny , bump it up for mighty mike

Presser said:
hmm no updates hope that insulin didnt get em,lol, ok that wasnt funny , bump it up for mighty mike

sick....sick person......no wonder we get along! LOL

KR

I think IGF-1 causes fingers to drop off, people start taking it and then the typing stops. I don't know about this stuff, sounds kind of dangerous to me.

Im alive and kicken. Feeling really good at the moment execpt for the head aches this shit gives me. Its been less then a week and I feel the difference and i'm slowly starting to see the difference. Pumps are awsome and I gianed 4 lbs. I haven't seen any strenth gains but it hasn't been that long so who knows. Very happy with the results and its only been a week. I'll let ya know in another week some more results. Gotta love lab - corp

Later

Ive been on this site for the last 3 years bro. I just dont post alot but like to see what everybody has to say. Plus ya get the updates on new gear and now that the site offers lab corp it just keeps getting better and better. Lab corp is awsome. Well maybe i'll post a little more in the future. Maybe i'll put some pics up on the board but deffinently post cycle pics though.

rep it out peace

Back