Stay away from Precision Peptides

Hey, I've been on this board a while, but I almost never post because I mainly read just for everyone's insight. I just wanted to pop in to say if you ever discover something is coming from China do NOT buy it. I live in China and I know how quality control goes here. 2008 melanine in the milk killing thousands of babies, just to turn a buck... errr yuan. Recently a company was busted for making bread from waste/recycle paper... bread from PAPER!! The melanine dude got the death penalty and so did the next guy who started selling it out the back to other regions of China.. but those are just mainstream news examples to appease the people for lack of any accountability.

IGF is the only supplement I use - I'm not hardcore like you guys :). I used IGF in 2008 and recently this last Fall had MC ship me some to China - well worth it. I just want to toss in my 2 cents to say MC has always been quality and that is something of true value. IGF, having permanent effects is also real value, particularly for a guy like me who goes through "phases" of working out versus other sports activities that are more dexterity/agility/cardio oriented - if I stop I don't lose the gains.

Dude, sorry to hear this; good to hear your doing better. Bottom line: don't buy anything from China that requires high quality to be of value. Later guys.

Hey, I've been on this board a while, but I almost never post because I mainly read just for everyone's insight. I just wanted to pop in to say if you ever discover something is coming from China do NOT buy it. I live in China and I know how quality control goes here. 2008 melanine in the milk killing thousands of babies, just to turn a buck... errr yuan. Recently a company was busted for making bread from waste/recycle paper... bread from PAPER!! The melanine dude got the death penalty and so did the next guy who started selling it out the back to other regions of China.. but those are just mainstream news examples to appease the people for lack of any accountability.

IGF is the only supplement I use - I'm not hardcore like you guys :). I used IGF in 2008 and recently this last Fall had MC ship me some to China - well worth it. I just want to toss in my 2 cents to say MC has always been quality and that is something of true value. IGF, having permanent effects is also real value, particularly for a guy like me who goes through "phases" of working out versus other sports activities that are more dexterity/agility/cardio oriented - if I stop I don't lose the gains.

Dude, sorry to hear this; good to hear your doing better. Bottom line: don't buy anything from China that requires high quality to be of value. Later guys.

Great post bro! Thanks for your insight as well

Wow, lucky I never ordered from them. It's shitty cuz they're sponsoring shit over at rxmuscle. I could only imagine how many people who aren't active on the boards are buying from them blindly.

RXMuscle and Musclar Development are pimping them pretty heavy. I can only assume that neither did any board research before accepting them on their sites. It is either that or they are greedy and only see $$$ from maybe a profit cut from sales.

I see a company tested Precision Peptides stuff.....No surprise what the results show
xxxxx xxxx xxxx. Xxxxx are the companies I will vouch for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a company tested Precision Peptides stuff.....No surprise what the results show.

Innovative Peptides, Sten Labs, and Extreme Peptides are the companies I will vouch for.

Ok what were the results and who tested it?

i looked at that thread its a nightmare over ther at PM you got ifbb pros arguing with members over peptide quality WTF?

I warned all of you that Precision Peptides was dangerous trash!!
Presser will you be testing the new products for us before hand? If it has your seal of approval I know it's good to go! Awesome news!! I'm pumped!!

I warned all of you that Precision Peptides was dangerous trash!!
Presser will you be testing the new products for us before hand? If it has your seal of approval I know it's good to go! Awesome news!! I'm pumped!!

Ofcourse, however i must aqdmit i wouldnt know what the heck to look for or feel for when it comes to half these peptides, thats why I think the new company should give out some free trial samples to the vets here who know what they are looking for in terms of what each item should feel like, or do or whatever,

im old fashion kind of guy, i use igf-1 religously cause i know it works great and keeps me tight whether or not im on anything, which you all know im not due to my wife and I trying to have a baby, but i wouldnt mind trying some of these peptides u guys are always talking about

and yes it would be nice to have a new company here to serve our community exclusively!

Hi, guys

I am VERY fortunate, in that I come from South Africa where there are quite a few progressively-minded doctors that understand the need for testosterone supplementation to achieve physique goals. My GP gives me Test. Cypionate from a worldwide reputable "FDA Approved" manufacturer @ 200 mg every two weeks. I know that's not a lot but I am seeing nice results from it. He also gives me methyltest, of which I use 20 mg before each workout on alternating days. I know lots of you may object to methyltest but I like it because of the short half-life and its near bio-identity to test. I have used Oxandroplex (may I post product names?), so I trust that manufacturer and intend to use their brand of Oral Turinabol. If I were ever to use IGF-1, I would only get it from this site as I have been lurking for a protracted period and the stuff seems legit.

Kind Regards
Noesis

Marcus Haley was arrested for Prostitution. Yes Prostitution and I heard it was a man that propositioned him. Business must be bad at Precision Peptides.

BTW the Florida Statute that he was arrest for is

(b) To offer, or to offer or agree to secure, another for the purpose of prostitution or for any other lewd or indecent act.

Arrests

I used to have respect for him, not so much anymore.

Back