Still worried, sorry to be a pussy.

Santo224

I have read every nursing journal i could find, every forum, everything i could find, but im still scared im missing the right site for the ventrogluteal injection. I have been injecting were i think it is, and am pretty sure of, but i still have this irrational fear that im missing the right spot. Where i have been pinning is sloer to my groin area then it is to my ass. If you were to put your hands on your hips, fingertips facing the floor, and shift your weight from foot to foot, the muscle that bulges out on each side is where i have been hitting, does this sound right. I have seen all the diagrams and drawings, but its till hard to be completely confident im hitting th eright spot without a real life pic. Does this atleast sound like im hitting the right spot.Thanks in advance guys.

Bro, first off the glute is the spot with the least amount of serious arteties and veins on your body (making it the most desireable place for injections). Like you've seen in other post and threads, if you are questionable about a site look at www.howtodoinjections.com . This is the most reliable and trustworthy site you can find for that info.

If you look at it, still feel scared and want some more guidance, dont hesitate to PM me bro, Ill help you without hesitation, as will any other rep or mod on this board. You're in the right place bro.

Thanks for the replie man, i really appreciate it. But i went to how to do injections and the only glute shot they show is the dorso gluteal, but the ventro gluteal is the hip muscle shot, or gluteus medius region. And i have read so mcuh good shit about it, no major nerves or blood vessels, easy to reach, and its the number one spot nurses are taught to inejct for people over 7 months old. Just want to make sure im not wasting my gear by injecting in the wrong spot. Thanks so much for the help man, i really appreciate it.

No prob bro, just make sure when injecting into the glute you have a 1 1/2 inch needle.

Two reasons for that.

1) Make sure all the hormones reach the muscles.
2) Make sure none of that oil gets caught between the fat layer and muscle layer which would result in an abscese!

Anymore Q's just ask away thats why were here bud!

that sounds about right bro where your injecting should be the ventro ive only used it once i was unsure when i did it too but it resulted in no pain whatsoever and a very smooth inject. Id say your hittin the right spot bro.

Thanks alot guys, i really cant thank you all enough, this forum has ben so much help. You guys always help me out, i really appreciate it. Ive been using 25g 1inch pins, thats ok for the ventro right?

yeah thats fine for the ventro but if you go to reg. ol glutes then i wouldnt use anything less then 1.5 but for ventro 1 inch is fine bro.

just hit my ventro about 10 minutes ago man i forgot how easy that place is to hit what a breeze ill def. start using that in with my other sites. how are your injects goin bro?

Just hit mine 5 min ago on the right side, there going great. For some reason tonight i hit a not so sweet spot going in, but it wasnt that bad at all. But other than that its great.I havent hit anyother sites, so i cant compare it to anything else, but its been easy so far, virtually painless, last shot leftme kinda sore though, but i was shaking and moving around alot, needle kept sliding out a bit and i kept tensing my leg, newbie jitters i guess, but all your awsome advice has been making everything go pretty smooth, so thanks again man.

If its at all possible, do you thikn you cost post a real pic of your inject site so I can knwo if im def getting the right spot, i took a pic of where i have been stickin but i cant figure out how to upload it, it keeps sayin the pic is too big, but i dont know how to shrink it. I want to post some pics and make a cycle log, but i cant get them up. If not no worries. Thanks bro.

Last edited:
ill see what i can do bro im hittin my right side on monday so ill try to get some with my phone or somethin cause i know i can get them up. Basically if you think you are a little too far forward then your prob in the right spot lol. I always looked at the spot and was like WTF theres no way but thats it. feel your top of your pelvis like the very top and if you have a little lovehandle action like i do its about 2 inches below that almost looks like you would be injecting your leg if you were go go down a little further. ill try to post pics but if theres no pain or anything then you are doing the right thing. Mines a little sore but im injecting prop and havent hit there in over a year. but its normal for them to get sore so dont fret on that at all. oh yeah i never did tell you welcome to the dark side my friend haha.

bro before you know it you'll be shooting your quads and delts and it'll be so painless that the next day you'll have to try and remember which one you did last because you won't be able to find the spot... Like my boy G said, welcome to the Dark side, the dark side has great power!

Haha, thanks for the welcome fellas, im pretty excited about the transition to the darkside, and you guys are making it pretty easy. Gbart, you hit th nail on the head, thats what i always think" am i too far forward, like close to my groin almost" Thanks alot guys, dont know what id do without this board, and the help of good guys like you lookin out for newbies like me, thanks guys.

as i said bro thats why were all here man we were all there once trust me i still shake a little on my injections man. Yea thats what i thought the first time i hit it man iw as like theres no way it should be that far forward lol but yeah your good to go bro.

Back