strippers

this is the best thing in the world to "stereotype" because it is all true. TRASH FUCKING WHORES !!

Naked beggers.....period.

hey bigjosh,

especially the trash whores in louisiana. Was stationed there for three years and dealt with them bitches in Lafayette. worthless pieces of shit!

ALRIGHT MY WORDS FINALLY CAN MEAN SOMETHING I AINT NO PRO WHEN IS COMES TO AS I WILL BE ONE DAY .. BUT THIS THREAD IS ALL MINE FELLAS IM SORRY ......I DATED 2 STRIPPERS AT ONCE GOT BOTH PREGNANT 1 BOY 1 GIRL .. THE TWO STRIPPERS ARE CRAZY/ON COKE /ON ANTIDEPRESSANTS/ AND DRINK 1 PINT TO A 5TH OF JACK DANIELS A NIGHT NO BULLSHIT .. RECENTLY FIND OUT THEY ARE BOTH IN JAIL FOR SAFE CRACKING THE TITTY BAR THEY WORK AT ....GO FIGURE SO WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE COBRA 2 KIDS A PISSED OFF GIRLFRIEND AND NO MONEY FOR SOME SIMPLE GH

DO NOT HAVE A KID WITH A STRIPPER IVE BEEN IN THIS GAME FOR 10 YEARS MY DAD USE TO OWN A TIT BAR ... THEY ARE FUCKED UP GIRLS ...

LASTLY THESE GIRLS ARE FUCKED IN THERE OWN WAYS ONE GIRL CAN LIKE COKE ANOTHER MAY LIKE PAINKILLERS ONE MAY BE A STRAIGHT UP ALCOHOLIC... ONE MAYBE A PSYCHO // MOST OF LOVE E THESE DAYS THEY ROLL EVERY NIGHT .. JUST TO GET A WAY

THE ONLY REASON THEY LIKE GUYS WITH HARD RIPPED MUSCLE BODIES IS BECAUSE STRIPPERS LIKE BEAUTIFUL THINGS BODIES FOR ONE THATS WHY 88% OF THEM ARE BI..

SORRY GUYS FOR TAKING UP SO MUCH .. BUT AT LEAST I CAN FINALLY HELP

HEY!YOUR MEESING UP MY FANTASY!KEEP THAT STUFF TO YOUR SELF.STRIPPERS R SENT FROM THE LAND OF HAPPYVILLE TO BESEACH HAPPINESS AND GOOD WILL.LOL
STRIPPERS ARE A GIFT TO THE M/C BOARD.NOW LET US PARTAKE IN THE FEAST.:D

Its like playing "russian roulette" with your dick!A veritable STD buffet!-HIV,gonharea,crabs,warts and herpes-all it costs is a stack of singles and all your self-respect!!!

The sad thing about it is, If they have ever taken their clothes off for money, they are fucked up for life.

If they stripped when they were 19 and stopped when they were 20, they are still fucked up when they are 35.

I think it gives them some kind of weird view of the world.

One of my good freinds married one. Man, was that a nightmare. It only lasted a couple months.

I kinda dated a stripper for about six months in 2000 and she was very interesting to observe. I never really had any serious "love" feelings for her. We both knew what we wanted. I took care of her financially and she took care of me. But, I started to feel really sorry for her and finally had to break it off. She really was crazy, as they all are.

I agree, my best friend married one; they didn't even last a year. She hadn't stripped in years either. Those poor girls, once they strip they are fucked up for life! LOL

Once they start taking money from men like that they can never relate normally to a man again (like they ever might in the first place). She will never be able to treat you like a person, you will always be a mark, no matter how hard she might pretend. Found this out the hard way.

For that matter you should stay away from all girls that fake orgasms. If you can't tell the difference then you're fucked up too.

Back