Summer Progress??

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
same ole hear daddio, im shooting for the strong man comp in new york, as a guest ofcourse

Just dieting bro...not for a comp or anything like that. Just to look good. I've lost quite a bit of fat so far. I'm dropping pounds week by week.

Ever since my food poisoning ordeal, the gains from my current cycle have been halted. This was the first cycle I didn't become a complete fat ass though, so we'll see how much I can keep now. I'll post some pics soon if I ever feel I look good enough.

im 10 days in on a sust cycle, and i feel like its taking forever to kick in..........

I've been dropping weight and sick the past couple of days. Just found out that a few of my coworkers have Strep Throat so I'm going to the Doc tomorrow but at least I got to go home today at lunch and don't have to work tomorrow!!! :moon:

I've been cutting back a bit. I'm trying to let the rest of my body catch up to my arms. It seems to be working.

I also just had my appointment with the endo this morning. Very interesting since as we talked about the effects I've been experiencing with hypoglycemia, he wants to test my HGH/IGF levels--thinks they are low, DHEA, ACTH, thyroid, cortisol, testosterone (of course), and a few others I don't remember. Man, talk about a lot of tests. I hope my ins will cover them. It would be nice to walk away from this with a HGH script when the tests are done.

I have to delay my next HRT dose for a couple of weeks because he wants that to come down to see what some of these other things do when I go low. I hope I don't lose muscle. Got some syntheselen to help me out while off.

saudades said:
I've been cutting back a bit. I'm trying to let the rest of my body catch up to my arms. It seems to be working.

I also just had my appointment with the endo this morning. Very interesting since as we talked about the effects I've been experiencing with hypoglycemia, he wants to test my HGH/IGF levels--thinks they are low, DHEA, ACTH, thyroid, cortisol, testosterone (of course), and a few others I don't remember. Man, talk about a lot of tests. I hope my ins will cover them. It would be nice to walk away from this with a HGH script when the tests are done.

I have to delay my next HRT dose for a couple of weeks because he wants that to come down to see what some of these other things do when I go low. I hope I don't lose muscle. Got some syntheselen to help me out while off.
An hgh script would be very nice! Hope you get it

I've been dropping weight and started hittin it again pretty good. Went to the H2O park yesterday with the kiddos and decided that I didn't need sunscreen. It was nice having the 18-21 year old girls looking at me (and my wife hated it), but by the end of the day I had many more people looking at me because I think I was glowing pink. Holy shit, I am still on fire right now and I took a bath in aloe last night. Won't be doing that again. Hey Press, YGPM

Yep, that's the fun part--everybody stares at you, and I mean everybody. My wife really hates that, too.

Spiderman said:
I've been dropping weight and started hittin it again pretty good. Went to the H2O park yesterday with the kiddos and decided that I didn't need sunscreen. It was nice having the 18-21 year old girls looking at me (and my wife hated it), but by the end of the day I had many more people looking at me because I think I was glowing pink. Holy shit, I am still on fire right now and I took a bath in aloe last night. Won't be doing that again. Hey Press, YGPM
HOT shower. tourture but gets rid of the sting.
As for myself - I am up a few lbs but waist is the same. I feel a little fuller.
Good start for summer!

Back