Supplements

thumper3

I am trying to cut back on the $ I spend on OTC supplements. What OTC supplements do you feel are absolutely essiential for good health and maintaining muscle. Please forgo the glutemine and creatine as I feel they are staples in the BB realm.

thumper

WA, do you take milk thistle all the time? I only use it during and post cycle. What benifits are you getting off cycle?

thumper

it's a good anti-oxidant, and helps with liver health whether you're on cycle or not. If you drink, or use acetaminophen, it'd be a smart idea! Even if not I think it's a good idea :D ALA and vit c are anti-oxidants as well

Ditto on the above about milk thistle........I also take cranberry extract for the 'ole kidneys, too.................fina had my urine pretty dark last go round and I didn't start taking it until I read that the unusual darkness was BLOOD in my urine...not good, nossir

Schwartz labs bro, to quality and with the discount we get you can keep your spending down.
Also realdeal nutrition

Bro Zinc is supposed to keep your test level up. Creatine is a good cell volumizer. Also, Vitamin C is a powerful anti-ox. I like to take a multi every day also, just to keep overall health

A good protein powder, glutamine(you can buy protein powder with glutamine in it to try to kill two birds with one stone if you really need to cut costs), a good omega oil combo such as Udo's Perfected blend(has omega 3,6.9 oils) and a multi vitamin. I take a liquid blend with antioxidants that absorb faster than capsules. Oh. Because I had surgery on my right knee, I use MSM and glucosamine for the joints. Since it's just me, I buy the big sizes and it lasts.

Back