Sustonon 250!!

No 27g slin pins you can load it regular with oil. Takes a minute just pull back and wait it'll fill slowly. You almost have to look through it with a light to see it loading. There is no way you are gonna load a 30g with oil unless backloaded. Honestly the slin pinns hurt sometimes more than the regular 23s I got. Those slin pin needles are so delicate after going in the igf then in the test bottle, the needle is probably bent to fuck. I rotate good about 14 spots before I come back to the first. The only scar tissue I'm worried about is on my liver and I can't do nothin about that.

Last edited:
All I use is sustanon now but going to be brewing test e and c. I"ve never had any issues with doing sust once a week and learned from my brother in laws ex with who was a endo and use to fill his script for gear that she always felt once a week was better. She said there is no studies on men but a lot on women who go on HT therapy for progestine for pregnancy; how it was explained to me is that say you are at 0 and you take a shot and it puts your level at 100 when your test level drops it may drop to 50 by the end of the week. So you take your next shot a week later and it begins to spike your levels so your levels will go back up to 100 and surpass to 150 so then a week later your level may drop to 100 but will continue to spike higher after each shot. it will look like a roller coaster but she said you will always be increasing your levels.

On the other hand she said that multiple shots keep you level but will only keep you at that level or will gradually increase. Now besides her being a bitch I know she knew her stuff about fertility and hormones so that made sense. What she said though was if it was beneficial for muscle growth is only going to depend on experimenting.

I've tried both and once a week blasting has been best by far but I've never had issues with crashes and some people are sensitive to that.

Back