Swallowing Pig Sperm: The Next Big Thing In Bodybuilding?

There are still people taking those pills of ground up bull balls.. no surprise someone started to think what else can be done to collect on ignorance with a gross factor to build muscle - some might think gives the edge since many will avoid its obvious disgust.

Anyway.. its all just broke down into amino acids.. just a protein source and I prefer mine from non spunk origins

To give a little extra WTH in regards to animal jizz... here in Asia ladies use horse sperm lotion for facial cream.. NO JOKE.

On a final note... how about getting the full intestinal absorption of that swine spunk with a turkey baster up the keyster..LMAO..eughhh...surely someone will do and believe it works. Mind is powerful stimulant, and the world has many sicko minds.

Last edited:
but ofcourse not raw hahahaha billur.jpg i have heard about old warriors used to eat animal testicles

Last edited:
I grew up on a farm w cattle and corn and breifly hogs. My mom told my dad either the hogs are leaving or she is as the stench was sickening. Pigs are ugly, fat, stinky, messy, gross and can be mean and thats being nice. God no......

Yeah. I tend to shy from pork. I don't digest it, I wake up with a fever every time. Love red meat, lamb , and fish.

- - - Updated - - -

AND SHRIMP , ALL SPECIES !!

I hear ya Dean, its same with rats, which of course everyone hates, they used to infest the grainery and the grain elevator pit where wet corn would collect and spoil and my dad made me clean dig that crap out and would run across rats nests, to this day I have intense phobia of rats those evil bastards

its just a protein source.. testicles, chicken breast, eggs... just different protein chains but if you eat it, its macro nutrients with whatever micro nutrition as well. The thought of ingesting animal balls, drinking its blood, eating its brains for belief of magical benefits are things of old time myth and superstition. But hey, I hear people just like those mountain oysters... maybe its the vinegar sourness... whatever makes you happy. Just dont bite into any balls near me, I dont want the squirt spray as it pops.

Back