taptalk

And TAPATALK takes away banners and just shows text and we have advertisers who pay to have their banners viewable

Damn! This whole time I thought it was my phone or I was banned! Lol! I had to uninstall all the stuff on my computer and reinstall it to get IOS 7 and my phone is now 100% better, but I still couldn't get on. I'll just use my internet window from now on

whats taptalk and should i have it turned on or off..is it an app for iphone..? or some thing..im on samsung.

- - - Updated - - -

its ok i used good old google..

Description Navigating online discussion communities could never gets any easier with Tapatalk.Discover great internet communities or stay connected with your favourites community on-the-go with this award-winning mobile app. Tapatalk is the only mobile app combing over 60,000+ internet communities with a streamlined mobile experience, allowing you to share and follow thoughts, photos, opinions to all your communities within a single mobile app.
Tapatalk aggregates content from network of communities of common interests, from automotive to parenting, from gardening to horse-riding - You will meet passionate people who share the same interest and participate in great discussions on topic only you and the like-minded members truly appreciated.

What app works for iphone?

Tap talk is turned off, but now forum runner isn't working or got turned off?? What app works for iphone users??

whats taptalk and should i have it turned on or off..is it an app for iphone..? or some thing..im on samsung.

- - - Updated - - -

its ok i used good old google..

Description Navigating online discussion communities could never gets any easier with Tapatalk.Discover great internet communities or stay connected with your favourites community on-the-go with this award-winning mobile app. Tapatalk is the only mobile app combing over 60,000+ internet communities with a streamlined mobile experience, allowing you to share and follow thoughts, photos, opinions to all your communities within a single mobile app.
Tapatalk aggregates content from network of communities of common interests, from automotive to parenting, from gardening to horse-riding - You will meet passionate people who share the same interest and participate in great discussions on topic only you and the like-minded members truly appreciated.

The site works perfectly fine normal on iPhone . No need for anything bro. It comes up just like as if you were on a laptop

Back