• Freind gave me addy

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • Email

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 17.3%

• Total voters
got here from 101Fitnessboard

I found Fitness board from yahoo search. Came over here in Jan of 2001 I think and just can't get away..lol.
This board used to have slow traffic and very few new posts but it has always been good info...now its getting some mad members and traffic.........456

yup, pressers spamming on fb... :D

his little trick to beat the rules of no posting links to other boards. "musclechemistry is back up guys!" :lol:

I beamed in from Neptune, saw the big arse MC.COM and thought.....now theres a place to go :D

No lol, its been so long I cant remember lol....was about 3 boards or so back lol. Pressers relentless advertising I think :D

I came over from fitnessboard when this board first started. I think it was Anabolic_PH.d that was promoting it.

MacGyver said:
So I decided to check this board out and 3 boards later I am still here.

This place has made ALOT of changes and grown for the better IMO .. then again, I guess I'm biased... I remember the OLD black and yellow days.. LOL... ahh the days of the dinosours... i'm glad we're more modern.. i'm glad we're where we are...

and i can't WAIT to SEE WHERE STILL HAVE YET TO GO!

several of my bro's over at elitefitness were raving bout this board so i figured i had to come check it out........ and i am glad i did

Back