Test Adrol Dbol Cycle

demmacs

I've used common stacks such as test deca and dbol, but now that i have gained alot of size, it is now time for a bit of experimenting!

I will be doing 1g test 100 adrol and 50dbol

Experiement/question : Anadrol and Dbol have most of their effects via non ar receptors, would anadrol fill up all the receptors- leaving dbol useless? The amount of non ar receptors we have is unknown so this will be interesting

I will be drinking more than enough water and all comments are welcome!

I've used common stacks such as test deca and dbol, but now that i have gained alot of size, it is now time for a bit of experimenting!

I will be doing 1g test 100 adrol and 50dbol

Experiement/question : Anadrol and Dbol have most of their effects via non ar receptors, would anadrol fill up all the receptors- leaving dbol useless? The amount of non ar receptors we have is unknown so this will be interesting

I will be drinking more than enough water and all comments are welcome!

i wouldn't bother running anadrol and dianabol together if thats what ur asking brutha. If you gained a lot of size as you say and your really to take it to the next level then you might wanna try this:

Tren ace
propionate
winny
igf-1 lr3

that is a sick cycle I've run numerous times, I've used it during competing phases and during bulking and cutting phases, its just killer

A couple years ago I ran 50mg dbol and 50mg drol together (with test and eq) and I got some crazy insane pumps in the gym. some of the best I've ever had. I was bloated as fuck but I was also strong as ever!

A couple years ago I ran 50mg dbol and 50mg drol together (with test and eq) and I got some crazy insane pumps in the gym. some of the best I've ever had. I was bloated as fuck but I was also strong as ever!
That's what i want to hear, awesome.
Do you think the compounds work through the same receptors?

Honestly, I don't feel qualified to answer that question bro. I can just tell you that the pumps were insane. I remember getting into my truck leaving the gym and having a hard time extending my arm on the steering wheel to drive. haha. I will definitely be doing it again over the winter.

That's what i want to hear, awesome.
Do you think the compounds work through the same receptors?

Just like when people would say Don't take equipoise and deca at the same time because they compete for the same receptor, you need to understand that doesn't matter, even if they do bind to the same receptor, that doesn't mean one will always bind and the other one will not, your still going to get the separate effects from each steroid in eq and deca, so I have found it beneficial taking them together and could see and feel the two working completely different even though they work off of the same receptor.

Now as for dianabol and anadrol, due to their doing pretty much the same thing, i would NOT take them together regardless of whether or not they bind to the same receptor or not.

Lastly just remember even if two separate compounds bind or compete for the same receptor, that doesn't mean it is pointless to take them together,

Back