Test Cyp

Jpotch

Ive yet to run test by itself but im thinking of 300-400mg/wk for a minimum of 16 weeks. This will be the first time i go longer than a 10 wk cycle. I was wondering if any of you had insight into how my PCT should be structured. What drugs and dosages ect....
Also i keem nolva around but prob wont use it unless theres an issue

What has your previous PCT look like? Probably won't need to change it much. Maybe run some hcg at 250-500 twice a week during cycle and clomid at 50mg for two week and 25mg second two weeks two weeks after last shot.

Ive always used clomid and nolva. Never tried hcg but i thought this might be a good time to start

I've had great results with HCG at 1000 iu every other day 10 days after last shot for 30 days. And the usual oral clomid route. Tapering down on both.

I've had great results with HCG at 1000 iu every other day 10 days after last shot for 30 days. And the usual oral clomid route. Tapering down on both.

That is way too much hcg. There is no reason to go over 500iu twice a weekm max.

cypionate by itself for 10 wks is not long enough really bro. Shit will just start kicking half way through your cycle. I would say prop would be better suited for such a short cycle...... but

Its good to have arimidex on hand too. I like it better than nolva. start with .5 mg e3rd day, and adjust accordingly to sides (gyno,bloat,etc)

Ive yet to run test by itself but im thinking of 300-400mg/wk for a minimum of 16 weeks. This will be the first time i go longer than a 10 wk cycle. I was wondering if any of you had insight into how my PCT should be structured. What drugs and dosages ect....
Also i keem nolva around but prob wont use it unless theres an issue

you might want to think twice about running test alone, read Metal's thread about collagen

I wouldn't run anything less than 500mg of test a week and throw something else in there to help with the collagen

just my 2

what is your reason to run test by itself ? Just curious

Well to be honest im thinking of doing my own HRT program. I thought cyp at 300mg / week for 16 weeks was a good start. Depending on how it goes i would either come off at 16 weeks or stay on as long as i feel its necesary. I was thinking 16 weeks would give me a good look at how it would be. If i decide to come off at that time i just want to be prepared.
Im not really looking at it as a cycle. Maybe just for overall well being since my age is climbing up. Im hoping this might be my fountain of youth. (i already know HGH is the real fountain of youth haha).
I have winnie to add to it if i want to harden up while on but its not really my overall goal.
I know a lot of guys who do HRT use Sust but im not interested in the shot pain from it.

I like the idea of armidex like h8tr3d suggested for its anti bloating effects. I chose cyp because it never really seems to have a real bloating effect on me though.

you might want to think twice about running test alone, read Metal's thread about collagen

I wouldn't run anything less than 500mg of test a week and throw something else in there to help with the collagen

just my 2

Great advice bro. I just read that thread you suggested. I'll have to get some anavar and run it periodically if i stay on long term.

That is way too much hcg. There is no reason to go over 500iu twice a weekm max.

Yeah I never ran it during a lengthy test cycle and due to my age and weight I had to kick start my system and do it that way. You can run into troubles that's for sure with HCG duration and amount.

I love arimidex to stop the bloat before it happens. I just keep a bottle of Aqua-Dex around from the store here and will use .5mg every 3 days or so

i've never used aqua dex. is aqua dex a good anti e as well? would you use it along with higher test doses?

I love arimidex to stop the bloat before it happens. I just keep a bottle of Aqua-Dex around from the store here and will use .5mg every 3 days or so

I like Nolva bloat to keep my face looking pretty. I'm not susceptible to high estrogen sides. I've read numerous places that elevated estrogen along with elevated test is best for mass and strength gains. However the addition of Adex prevents aromatization stopping the test from converting to estrogen. The result is a denser, harder look and obviously no estrogen related sides although many believe that anti E's do hinder growth slightly.

i've never used aqua dex. is aqua dex a good anti e as well? would you use it along with higher test doses?

I love the aqua dex, it keeps me from bloating and I also keep nolva bloat on hand in case there's ever a sign of gyno, but it's been a long time since I've seen any

Back