Test Prop./Tren Acetate Cycle

OMG bro that's how it is right now at my gym. You can't hide from that moon face lol

I waited until I was in my early thirties and I still took a few years to do research on my own before doing it.

lol, its funny isnt it! The worse part is they talk about steroids out loud so everyone can hear them talking, cause they want everyone to know they are on steroids for some immature weird reason! Crazy little fuckers

Hey man got a question. Can you stack tren A with any kind of injectable testosterone? And when is the best time to take both things like before after during workout and how far apart do you have to wait for tren A and test or can you take them the same timing

Hey man got a question. Can you stack tren A with any kind of injectable testosterone? And when is the best time to take both things like before after during workout and how far apart do you have to wait for tren A and test or can you take them the same timing

yes you can stack them together and at the same time.

I like to run Test E for a long time, and then cut the dose in half and Pick up the rest or more with Test Prop. So Actually running 2 different esters with the longer ester being less.

I like to run Test E for a long time, and then cut the dose in half and Pick up the rest or more with Test Prop. So Actually running 2 different esters with the longer ester being less.

nothing wrong with that brutha! lol

Sorry for posting on this old ass thread, but I gotta say, this is the first thread I have read on this forum, and I love the camaraderie here! So much bashing and shit talk normally, but it was all good information and praise in this one. Had to register just to say this.

Sorry for posting on this old ass thread, but I gotta say, this is the first thread I have read on this forum, and I love the camaraderie here! So much bashing and shit talk normally, but it was all good information and praise in this one. Had to register just to say this.

Welcome to MC. Hang out and post up. New blood is always good.

Back