Thank You MuscleChem for IGF-1 lr3!

ordered 4 bottles today...let's do this!

Was it you asking about using it with Dmz? Sorry if not but if it was I was Hoping you could maybe keep a small journal or write ssome reviews on the igf and Dmz combo

Re: Thank You MC IGF!

Was it you asking about using it with Dmz? Sorry if not but if it was I was Hoping you could maybe keep a small journal or write ssome reviews on the igf and Dmz combo

I think it was Boss. But I'm going to start running Igf to with it.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

I think it was Boss. But I'm going to start running Igf to with it.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Cool! Maybe you can keep a small log or journal in this forum for us as well, I know a lot of guys are using the DMZ now so it would be good to have something to refer back to for guys who want to use our IGF with it as well!

Yeah that was me.....waiting for the IGF and then will start both. I will definitely try to give some updates on how it's going.

Yeah that was me.....waiting for the IGF and then will start both. I will definitely try to give some updates on how it's going.

Just curious if your running the two things toegether now? The DMZ and IGF? or if u started a new thread someplace about it and i missed it?

cheers i was on my phone and it is a pain to search from it..also IGF came today well packaged and the added bonus was a gift from god..CHEERS..

cheers i was on my phone and it is a pain to search from it..also IGF came today well packaged and the added bonus was a gift from god..CHEERS..

good brutha, let us know how its goes in maybe a new thread of ur own for others to see a new review if ya can

Thank You MC IGF!

Rep, how ya liking it? How about an update shot of the wheels? I remember Silk saying you sent her a revealing one :)

There is a thread in this forum with a study on the storage of igf in acidic acid solution being viable at room temp for a very long time, but I don't know the threads specific title so you'll have to search for it a little

Back