Thank you PSL!

LeatherHead

I'll be starting my new plan soon!

f9b9ed999e6d12eeb005ce30ba2d8e2b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've contacted the website and one of the Reps on here and no response in 48hrs for a question. Simple question , WHERE DID YOI ANAVAR go from your website and when will it come back ?

Sorry for not being clear. I don't see the option for ordering Anavar is US domestic. Ive ordered Anavar in US domestic a month ago but nonlonger see it as an option...am I missing something ?

It is the second one that comes up in the search field - the one that is a somewhat higher price than the first one.

But since I just looked it up, I figure I should give you the direct link. :)

http://puritysourcelabs.com/oral-st...bag-ep-usa.html?search_query=anavar&results=6

Everything domestic is slightly higher priced, but I'm guessing that's the cost of being convenient and not needing to sign for your package.

Everything domestic is slightly higher priced, but I'm guessing that's the cost of being convenient and not needing to sign for your package.

Yep, as well as other added costs involved on the back end for PSL. You also get it much faster if you use domestic.

I have no problem paying the premium not to sign. My delivery for past two orders was FIVE days till it hit my mailbox. Thank you for the feedback.

I've contacted the website and one of the Reps on here and no response in 48hrs for a question. Simple question , WHERE DID YOI ANAVAR go from your website and when will it come back ?
Brother, I just got out of the hospital. Click on the US Domestic Section, then click on the orals section and it's right there.....or use the search bar.

Exactly.... And professional ism And packaging and loyalty points.
Exactly. I'll pay the extra for the convenience, all day long.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope all is good Broseph? I had a brainfart. Could not find it... I knew it was on the site...
Brother, I just got out of the hospital. Click on the US Domestic Section, then click on the orals section and it's right there.....or use the search bar.

Back