Vinvina

I Am not a rep or sponsored thanks mbp for the excellent service fastest shipping I have ever seen communication is 100% email response in a couple hours you get A+ form me & thanks thudgens96& mountain man you make it easy

With Mountain_Man and thudgens to work with its impossible that anybody can go wrong in my opinion!!! Two great guys looking out for us!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

With Mountain_Man and thudgens to work with its impossible that anybody can go wrong in my opinion!!! Two great guys looking out for us!

Thanks for the kind words nothing is more.rewarding that a happy customer.and my self and thudgens will always do what ever we have to do to take care of ours customers

You guys I'm all blushing over here. Your very welcome treat others how you would like to be treated. Pretty simple plan. Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Couldn't said it better myself, plus the stuff I have gotten from MBP has been very good quality........................good reps, good product, ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner!!

Couldn't said it better myself, plus the stuff I have gotten from MBP has been very good quality........................good reps, good product, ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner!!
Thank you brother appreciate the kind words

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Back