well youre undereating.. thats your major problem from the looks of it

Bro per what I've heard amongst creditable BB's, its really glycogen that you expend when you train into the pain zone and that a sugar product would be preferred post workout as opposed to protein drink as chances you have plenty of protein in yr system already. I personally drink scoop of sugared Gatorade post work out as I train intensely.

That being said, when I do my cardio early AM,(after ingesting small amt of protein), is this the time also to take a Gatorade immediately when done with cardio? Then wait 30 min and have full breakfast? Thanks!

Bro per what I've heard amongst creditable BB's, its really glycogen that you expend when you train into the pain zone and that a sugar product would be preferred post workout as opposed to protein drink as chances you have plenty of protein in yr system already. I personally drink scoop of sugared Gatorade post work out as I train intensely.

That being said, when I do my cardio early AM,(after ingesting small amt of protein), is this the time also to take a Gatorade immediately when done with cardio? Then wait 30 min and have full breakfast? Thanks!
what intensity and duration are you doing your cardio?

yea you dont need gatorade... you dont need post workout nutrition like that.. you should do that in a fasted state and just eat a good breakfast afterwords...

Ask anything woot woot!

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

3J any truth to the belief you should wait at least 30 min after doing cardio for the "after burn" before eating allowing yr body to continue to burn fat even though yr cardio session is over?

3J any truth to the belief you should wait at least 30 min after doing cardio for the "after burn" before eating allowing yr body to continue to burn fat even though yr cardio session is over?
it really matters to when you are doing cardio.. is it post workout???

also, the "afterburn" as you say lasts longer than 30 min... and whether or not you get food in doesn't matter.. it takes time to digest food unless its a fast acting protein like whey.. even with that it will take about 30 min to start digesting

it really matters to when you are doing cardio.. is it post workout???

also, the "afterburn" as you say lasts longer than 30 min... and whether or not you get food in doesn't matter.. it takes time to digest food unless its a fast acting protein like whey.. even with that it will take about 30 min to start digesting
I try to do cardio on near fasted state first thing in AM, then I wait 30-60 min then have breakfast, then wait at least hr, then train. Is this correct? thanks

yes sir.. but i wouldn't do a nearly fasted state.. i would do it fasted... and i would do it low intensity, heart rate of 130-135
I try to do cardio on near fasted state first thing in AM, then I wait 30-60 min then have breakfast, then wait at least hr, then train. Is this correct? thanks

Question re the GI, I know low GI is 55 or less, but is a carb that comes in at say 25 any better than one at 55? Also John Parilloo states that eating protein with a carb will dampen the insulin spike, you you agree? thanks

Question re the GI, I know low GI is 55 or less, but is a carb that comes in at say 25 any better than one at 55? Also John Parilloo states that eating protein with a carb will dampen the insulin spike, you you agree? thanks
he says that because of digestion time...

remember that if you were to eat pasta alone vs eating pasta with.. beef.. or olive oil.. for example.. there would be a big difference in GL...

fats will always slow down digestion..

he says that because of digestion time...

remember that if you were to eat pasta alone vs eating pasta with.. beef.. or olive oil.. for example.. there would be a big difference in GL...

fats will always slow down digestion..
So the slower you release insulin in yr body, the less your GI spike will be correct? Then yr body can utilize those carbs for muscle building?? Thanks 3J

no thats not exactly correct... gi is gi, regardless of how slow you release it.. it affects GL... and spiking your insulin at times can be beneficial to muscle growth.. ask anyone who uses slin post workout lol
So the slower you release insulin in yr body, the less your GI spike will be correct? Then yr body can utilize those carbs for muscle building?? Thanks 3J

GI OR GL , WHATEVER THE CASE , I WOULDNT MIND READING A NICE WRITE UP ON IT, COPY PASTE EVEN IS FINE, CAUSE YOU TWO HAVE ME SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW, ITS BOTHERING ME

right... makes sense.. i should write up on it
GI OR GL , WHATEVER THE CASE , I WOULDNT MIND READING A NICE WRITE UP ON IT, COPY PASTE EVEN IS FINE, CAUSE YOU TWO HAVE ME SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW, ITS BOTHERING ME

Back