The Dude 27 days out some mandatories and Dr office visit

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I'm getting there. I also went to the Dr's office. BP is 118/68 and it turns out my Dr is going to the show to offer IV therapy to athletes that screw up. Hopefully I won't be one. Here are some shots my posing guy took
unfortunately it was a low carb day, but I was pleased.
d090fea1.jpg

44094de1.jpg

a68e3c75.jpg

e830ad3a.jpg

0dcbbc11.jpg

3aa1e84f.jpg

I don't know who looks better, you or the hottie chugging that drink and then doing some stretching and rolling.

All jokes aside, you look fantastic bro! Your going to stand out with your quads...

I don't know who looks better, you or the hottie chugging that drink and then doing some stretching and rolling.

All jokes aside, you look fantastic bro! Your going to stand out with your quads...

She's a good friend. Her boyfriend is a natural Pro and he is a posing and diet wiz. She's doing the Southern States as well so I get to benefit from her boyfriends eye and posing tips. She did the Tampa Bay (which in my opinion is bullshit as Tim Gardners trainee's always win regardless of what they look like) and took 2nd in her class.

Looking good Dude. Your mid section is tightening up and your back is getting leaner.

Keep going....

quads are awesome. Mind me asking about your quad routine??

It's more about what I don't do than what I do. I squat relatively heavy, but try to keep the reps at 15+. Usually just one all out set. I occasionally do barbell or dumbell lunges. Cybex is the only machine I'll do leg presses with both legs. Sometimes drop sets. It's really nothing like what some of the guys on here do. My legs just grow.

Looking real good daddio! Did you need anymore MuscleChemistry T-shirts for any friends and family who might attend your show? lemme know and I will also send out the first half of sponsorship payment brutha and the second half the week of the show.

So pm me you shipping address bro so i can get your Sponsorship Payment ready to ship and also some More MuscleChemistry T-shirts if you need anymore. We have Black with white print and vice versa, as well as some Pink womens shirts left.

there's definitely been a big improvement over the last couple of sets of pics. You're going to be fine man

WoW!!! great improvments...much leaner, tighter, dryer, ect, ect...Your getting there...

WoW!!! great improvments...much leaner, tighter, dryer, ect, ect...Your getting there...

I'm feeling like I'm getting there. The big changes start Sat. That being said my Dr had to prescribe me Xanax as well as my Valium as I'm getting panic attacks as the show nears. Nothing too bad yet, but 60mg a day of Valium is too much.

I'm feeling like I'm getting there. The big changes start Sat. That being said my Dr had to prescribe me Xanax as well as my Valium as I'm getting panic attacks as the show nears. Nothing too bad yet, but 60mg a day of Valium is too much.

You dont think the Valium and xanax will have a negative impact on your physique brutha?

I dont think you have anything to worry about. Your gonna do great. keep it up:show:

Back