The Dudes 2014 MC IGF log

Well Silk and my schedule are totally opposite so we haven't been able to go together so no pics yet. Had a hiccup this morning. I was in a rush and possibly did a smidge too much. I use a 100ml applicator so its easy to be 10 - 20mcg off. I got super light headed and started seeing stars while warming up. 2 bottles of Gatorade later and it was insane. I was incredibly strong and I felt just a bit ridiculous with the pump I got. That's takes a pretty sick pump since I'm a bit of a peacock at times! I'm not sure if nicking something while applying had anything to do with it, but damn! It was pretty insane. Considering I'm being super strict so as not to put any pressure on my neck it's very likely that this is the strongest I've ever been on back. Calves were noticably stronger too, but they are still pumped so I'm not going to measure yet.
I only had my normal small breakfast with 3 pieces of toast and still tipped the scales at 253lbs after 30 minutes of cardio and leaving a small pond (which I cleaned up) around the bike.
I just need to get some pics pumped up

Pace yourself bro. You're less than two months out of surgery.

I'm really trying man. I'm not putting any pressure on that area and I don't do anything that causes any discomfort. I have gotten a good bit of motion back in the last week. At the start I would say I had maybe 5% side to side (pretty much nothing) today I would have to say as much as 30%. It's been really fast.

I'm really trying man. I'm not putting any pressure on that area and I don't do anything that causes any discomfort. I have gotten a good bit of motion back in the last week. At the start I would say I had maybe 5% side to side (pretty much nothing) today I would have to say as much as 30%. It's been really fast.

I'd attribute that to 50% back at it and 50% MC IGF in my honest opinion Dude... Glad to hear and keep it coming.. Love this log

I'm with Ch3no2 and take it easy! not saying ur not, I'm just reminding you, cause i took a good couple months off due to my discs, felt decent, came back and crushed some weights and reinsured myself worse and then wound up siting out a FULLLLLLL YEAR AND THEN SOME!

Talk about pissed at myself!

So yeah just be cool daddio lol

Did legs yesterday and I got a couple quick pics. Every mirror was taken by old people or the Cross fit retards playing hop scotch so I got the dirty bathroom mirror. It smells worse than it looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did legs yesterday and I got a couple quick pics. Every mirror was taken by old people or the Cross fit retards playing hop scotch so I got the dirty bathroom mirror. It smells worse than it looks.

looking good brutha! and incase your not sure, the first link brings people to your whole page and they can view ALLLL OF YOUR PICS, with some telling information about you, know what i mean jelly bean!

lmao, agh you fixed that pretty fast lol

I'm just no good at computer stuff. I didn't change any thing. Maybe the picture link changed to the IMG thing?? It's fixed now though?

I'm just no good at computer stuff. I didn't change any thing. Maybe the picture link changed to the IMG thing?? It's fixed now though?

yeah its fixed now, it was linking to your whole page with loads of pictures, which i took it upon myself to have a nice long browse through them all, lol, hope you don't mind I'm nosey, lol, sure sure it was probably wrong, but i was hoping for some "Silky Smooth Nude Pictures" lmao but i only seen her in the vet , and your fish tank, and of course your fucking arsenal lmao! plus some other work related things not applicable here lmao

Lol! Nope, no nice pics of Silk. I had a whole album on my phone but those are now gone. I had some awesome stuff. The one guy is my little brother. He also LOVES MC IGF. He is making another order when he gets paid next. He definately stands out from the group I would say!

good log bro..its just a worry man i remember the posts before/after the surgery..things take time to heal..but good work none the less..

Guys I'm being careful, but I feel great!!! The best I've ever been able to do with training frequency is 2 on 1 off 1 on 1 off. As I've now I'm having amazing workouts and dramatic gains doing 3 on 1 off! I have never been able to train like this in my life and I'm in the gym 2 hours each session between weights and cardio!!!
Do you thinks it's the more frequent dosing of IGF perhaps due to more training days?? It's like a chicken or the egg analogy. I've only been able to do this since starting the IGF.
And in case ALL of you missed it... Both of my calves are over 18" for the first time since the end of my Syntherol run in 2005.....

Are you taking the IGF in different times of the day or just more of it Dude?? I'm curious cause I've played with my dosing alot lately ;)

Thanks,
Austin

Are you taking the IGF in different times of the day or just more of it Dude?? I'm curious cause I've played with my dosing alot lately ;)

Thanks,
Austin

I only take it preworkout although sometimes that 1330 sometimes 1730. In all honesty I did wiggle my way to 120mcg and that is magical for me

I'm guessing thats military time and not your mcg dosages lmao

Speaking of.... I SO badly want to try 200mcg just to see what I look like.

Pulled something near my ass doing heavy leg presses so this week (ya, with IGF it heals that fast) I used different foot placement on different stuff. It was probably the best quad workout I have ever had. I had my feet as low as I could on the platform and the pump in my quads near the knee was just insane. It looked like I had a tennis ball hanging over each knee.
I'm dramatically leaner, but still weigh 248lbs. 30 minutes of cardio 5 times a week. Photos very soon

The Dude Approved

Speaking of.... I SO badly want to try 200mcg just to see what I look like.

Pulled something near my ass doing heavy leg presses so this week (ya, with IGF it heals that fast) I used different foot placement on different stuff. It was probably the best quad workout I have ever had. I had my feet as low as I could on the platform and the pump in my quads near the knee was just insane. It looked like I had a tennis ball hanging over each knee.
I'm dramatically leaner, but still weigh 248lbs. 30 minutes of cardio 5 times a week. Photos very soon

The Dude Approved

yeah don't ya love it when your tear drops dangle over your knees! yeah baby!

Back