THE TOILET HAMSTER STORY: PART I

Fuck there TH, I get weird like you too. But I only get that weird whilst I am on a cycle and on narcotics. Did you smoke a joint and write that, tell me the truth!

ZB

Toilet Hamster said:
CHAPTER IV

Toilet Hamster crawled out soaked in shit and shit all around. But then he realized that he was not at the WWT but rather an actual residence. “Who could live in such a shithole?”, TH wondered to himself. He slowly walked up to the door and it read “DecaDent*”. Just as he read this a skinny gayfer with blonde hair walked out in a leapord-skin speedo. “I am DecaDent and you are tresspassing on my gay ranch!”, the skinny blonde man replied. Suddenly TH realized that he was in a whole shit load of trouble. This was no place for a hamster, and this thought reverberated fear through his hamster bones. He looked up and two more blonde gay men now stood before him. “I am cyberstefke”, “and I am Leonardo Dicaprio”, the two men replied. TH knew the next few minutes could very possibly be the most perilous any hamster had ever known. He had to think quick. He had to make a decision. He had to survive.
LMAO, this was a good one !

The scores:
(9.3) (9.1) (8.9) (9.5)

Back