Tight shirt necks making me vomit?!

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
This has been going on for a while and I thought it was stress, but apparently it isn't. My neck is really thick and my traps make the front part of my shirt touch my Adam's apple. Ie always had an issue with my neck, but now its getting bad. Underarmour doesn't make a shirt that's big enough to not be constrictive on my neck. I've gotten to where I'm considering cutting the necks on all of them. Also I've had to leave the top two buttons unbuttoned on my work shirts. I also can't wear a tie. Any of you guys deal with this?

Yup been buying v necks now because I make regular shirt collars look like cooked bacon. My neck size is a 19 now when I buy dress shirts.

This is why I love v-necks

That's all I can wear in regular shirts, but its even hard to find 3X Vnecks. Do you just wear big Vneck tshirts to the gym? I'd sweat worse than I do now with sleeves, but its better than vommiting

Dude, recommend you check out Big and Tall Clothes for Men | KingSize Direct . Life saver for me. They sell sizes 4X and beyond. Can get v necks, scoop necks, etc. If you have to wear dress shirts with a tie, a neck size about 1/2 to an inch larger than your actual neck would work. Think they are running a New Year sale now. If you want to message me your e mail, will forward the latest e mail promotion I received. Then you could also get on their mailing list if you want. All best.

I've seen many bigger guys cut the collars out of their shirts. It's not uncommon around here

Back