to the madchemist--but everyone read

don't think accutane is good while on. Seen a few posts but can't find them for proof. Accutane is also for something that is very serious and shouldn't be handled by a novice. There are some other things and not as harsh. I would try tetracycline first and see how much that improves. Also all the basic remedies should be put into affect.

superman one of the bad things about this is cause it's a ex's brother not a good thing exspecailly if she knew you where on and talking to him but on the other hand better he gets experianced advise than just throwing something together. thing that I found is at that age they just don't have the dedication for the proper diet needs always too busy chasing skirts and partying just like I did and everyone else I'm sure

madchemist, i think that proposed cycle you gave might be good for you, but do you really think 1200-1250 total mg's of AAS's/week for 12 weeks is a good idea for a teenager's first cycle? seems a little heavy to me. better to start off a little more conservative. not a flame, bro, just a suggestion.

Back