TOO much BLOOD!

I just did a "dry run" with a 22 in the glute, just cause I was feeling a little antsy to see how I would react. I figured since its been about 6 months since Ive done my own inj. Id do a dry run with nothing in the syringe to see how I would react. Kind of like a warm up round. I didnt aspirate but went all 1.5 in. deep. Inj. was COMPLETELY painless but that was over 15 mins ago and Im still dripping blood. Any suggestions? Ill live trust me. Id just hate to import 1cc of prop and half of it come back out with blood.

Still bleeding, someone? If I rub vaseline on it will it help, or is that pusing my luck with infection? AHHHHH I think I know whats up. ECA thins your blood. Just dawned on me, ohh well better get used to it. Im scared to put on a band aid cause my ass is so hairry!

Yes, I bledd like a stuck pig on ECA. Try doing a 'Z' injection. Take your skin, pull it toward the inner side of you body, not much just slightly. Stick teh pin in and inj. Now when you release the skin, the hole in the skin moves over one inch away from the hole in the muscle. Traps it in there.

so what u hita vaIN, ADN WHY ON EARTH ARE U SO HYPED TO STICK A NEEDLE IN UR ASS THAT U DO A "DRY RUN",, SORRY BUT THAT SOUNDS A LITTLE STRANGE TO ME

crazy pretty much describes all of us....go tell the rest of the population how normal it is to inject ungodly amounts of steroids into your body!!!!! I agree that i wouldnt do it either QUADZ!!!! But i dont think anyone here is normal!!

I figured that if I was gonna F-UP my inj. I wouldnt want the first time in a long time to waste any gear. Half ass smart if you ask me. just getting myself ready for the hell to come. Ohhh BTW I quit bleeding, and Im alive, I dont know what the deal was, will keep posted!

Back