Tren cough

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Am I the only one that actually looks forward to getting this so I know for a fact it's real? I don't want it every pin, but it is a good feeling to know it is real. I haven't gotten it yet with this run, but I have gotten a little metallic taste in my mouth

I've ran it up to 100mg and never had it hit me but I've had nasty cough from eo gear and that shit sucks. I can't imagine how bad it is if tren cough is worse.

I've had the same batch of tren hit me so hard I coughed for 20 minutes and the next shot be nothing at all. Its weird how it hits you.

drip some down they needle before sticking your get it.

Never tried that. I use to draw it the day before and let it sit overnight and then pin and it helped dramatically but the pain from the dose (350/ml) never really left. The cough is scary.

yea if you use the oil to lube the needle it gets a little on there and if you stick it and knick a vein or something it will get in there and you will cough your lungs out

yea if you use the oil to lube the needle it gets a little on there and if you stick it and knick a vein or something it will get in there and you will cough your lungs out

That's what I do. I always use the liquid to lube the needle and haven't bled yet. I am getting night sweats like a bitch though so it might just be working

Am I the only one that actually looks forward to getting this so I know for a fact it's real? I don't want it every pin, but it is a good feeling to know it is real. I haven't gotten it yet with this run, but I have gotten a little metallic taste in my mouth

Nope your not alone, lol, I have coughed and sweat so bad while coughing that i had to change my gym cloths as i sweat through them, happened on many occasions! I thought I was gonna cough up a lung quite a few times,lol.

Nope your not alone, lol, I have coughed and sweat so bad while coughing that i had to change my gym cloths as i sweat through them, happened on many occasions! I thought I was gonna cough up a lung quite a few times,lol.

yet another reason that I don't miss tren

Yep, been there, done that on all points. Not really fond of coughing up my lungs, but in a strange way I do look forward to it, oddly enough.

I've had the same batch of tren hit me so hard I coughed for 20 minutes and the next shot be nothing at all. Its weird how it hits you.

I was gonna say the same thing bro, and sometimes its as quick as as its bein injected, very odd

I dont mind it all when its mild but when I think im gonna need a medic I could go without

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

How do you put the oil on the needle?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Im with little bambam, I've never had the cough but my nips get sensitive as fuck just looking at the shit lol

Back