Tren is making me a big asshole

Smokey729

I'm taking tren ace 4 times a week = 300mg & test prop 450mgs a week I have been in a pissed off mood after I started with the tren I know there is no such thing as roid rage I have been using steroids for 14+years and this is the first time this has happened so I'm going to see if its the tren I'm going to stop the tren for a week to see if that is what it is problem has anyone ever had this happen with tren if anyone has any info or ideas what to do it would be a big help

I think tren is what Jeckle and Hyde where taking. Usually between week 6 & 8, I feel like I am starting to lose my friggin mind and my aggression is almost uncontrollable.I usually either drop my dose down or end the cycle when I notice I'm feeling this way.

Drop the tren, switch gear to npp and anavar

700mg npp/w
100mg anavar/d

givexyou same results, no anger. Keep water intake high. And use natural diaretic/dandilion root, and use ephedrine. Results will be what you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Always use masterone as well 50mg/day minimum. Create hardening utilize hormones better. Always use masterone bulk or cut. Your stupid if you don't.

I'm taking tren ace 4 times a week = 300mg & test prop 450mgs a week I have been in a pissed off mood after I started with the tren I know there is no such thing as roid rage I have been using steroids for 14+years and this is the first time this has happened so I'm going to see if its the tren I'm going to stop the tren for a week to see if that is what it is problem has anyone ever had this happen with tren if anyone has any info or ideas what to do it would be a big help

It is the tren- I am a lone time supplement guy, and yes tren makes me an asshole- I normally have a short temper anyway- this just kind of amplifies it. You need to catch yourself as stated in another post- I love tren and what it does so I am willing to adjust myself during the usage period.

This may not work for you but it did for me I started taking Tren ed at 50 mg and the sides all together were 100 % better

I had to give up Tren years ago due to the havoc it played on me psychologically. The positive effects are tremendous, but where it put me mentally was not somewhere I could be.
I agree whole heartedly with MrBigz. While Tren is impressive, a little testosterone, Deca, and 400mg of Masteron will give you better results with no emotional changes.

Tren as my wife calls it is asshole in a bottle.......divorce in a bottle...it's no joke....so I try to stay aware of it and get Xanax to take while I am using it so that I am not as bad......but think, relax then react before you want to jump out of the car and rip the guys head off for going slow, or not turning right on a red light or more importantly when dealing with gf, wife and kids.....Tren is the best but it's like making a deal with the devil........awesome kick ass results but you're going to be a big prick and piss lots of people off......becareful but enjoy the results

My wife Adopted a kid with her ex 10years ago and he has So many Behavior problems and I can't use tren around him he already makes me want to get a divorce I love kids but I can't stand this kid so I know if I keep up with the tren I will end up with a divorce or in jail cause of this kid

I suppose it affects everyone differently. For me, I don't get that at all while I'm on tren. IMO, the irritability comes from not sleeping very well since tren is known for giving one insomnia. Get enough sleep, and you don't get so irritable.

I suppose it affects everyone differently. For me, I don't get that at all while I'm on tren. IMO, the irritability comes from not sleeping very well since tren is known for giving one insomnia. Get enough sleep, and you don't get so irritable.

narr i gota disagree i only sleep 4-6 hours a night most nights and take sleeping pills when on tren..that stuff just plays with ya head end of story i think..what i will say is i used tren @ 50mg and got very little sides...but for me im done with that stuf,f but i do love it...

yeah i have to disagree with that, tren changes your mind set, your mood, temper etc… I know for me it has zero to do with sleep, it literally changes who i am attitude wise, and as stated above by eswol it is "Divorce In A Bottle" no truer words have ever been spoken on this site!!!!!!!!

Back