Tren or Masteron... Whats your pick ?

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
wondering what everyone thought of the two.

what has worked better for you?

pro's and con's of taking or not taking one or the other?

:shocked:

I would really only use masteron closer to your show. In my experience, I only see good things from masteron when body fat is in the single digits and you are nearer to show time. I drop tren weeks out from a show.
If you are not doing a show, then I think you would get the most bang from the tren.
My two cents.

I would really only use masteron closer to your show. In my experience, I only see good things from masteron when body fat is in the single digits and you are nearer to show time. I drop tren weeks out from a show.
If you are not doing a show, then I think you would get the most bang from the tren.
My two cents.

i agree. Masteron is only worth a shit in a precontest cycle, not even for just leaning out, but contest only. About 8 weeks out from the show. And as for Tren, well if you dont know what Tren is about, then you have been living under a rock. lol

as the others have said, unless youre really lean, the masteron won't do alot.

almost everyone responds to tren!

thanks for the input guys, was just wanting everyones opinion. Ive nevwr dabbled with Mass, only tren.

thanks for the input guys, was just wanting everyones opinion. Ive nevwr dabbled with Mass, only tren.

I think you should try mast since you are serious and compete. you get lean enough to take advantage of it.

If i had to pick between the two- id pick tren. But i've never been in a situation where i've only ran one drug.

IF i was running some prop for instance, and i had to pick between the two id pick masterone. Masterone will block the estrogen and give me some more gains at the same time.

Back