trenbolone......

thanks dedprez, hey do you know the mg/ml if the kit is used to make it inject. A 4gm i think would make a 200mg/ml in a 10ml right? any idead, and does anyone know side effects after injection? I heard they are severe i have never injected ta.

Just for information only lol

I used 50 mg/ED on the my last cycle with a healty dose of test and reallly liked it.

I tried uping the dose after two weeks and the night sweats got pretty bad. I also got itchy nips. Both backed off when I went back down to 50mg. I didn't notice any dramatic change to my already thinning hair.
-TAZ

thanks bro. all i need to do is figure out the math mg/ml and see what is a safe does..i will be using a cutting cycle soon and just curious if anyone has used it as an injectable but oral does great at burning fat than anything I have ever seen..I appreciate the input, what does was the test at and enth or prop?

Run Tren/Prop together

Its an excellent combo. 80 tren...100prop EOD for 10weeks....BOOM...great LEAN gains...depending on you. As for the injections..I have only experienced a fina "cough" on 2 occasions....if you inject VERY slowly it doesn't usually happen. I wouldn't even piss around with DMSO or mixing your own...just buy it pre-made injectable..much less headaches. I have seen it anywhere from $55-75 for 10ml at either 75 or 80 mg/ml. I know its a lot cheaper to make your own...but then you have to get a kit..and play chemist..and blah blah blah.

I am going to use enth instead prop hurts like hell and i dont want both cheecks hurting..the chemist part is ok thats my major..lol I am almost done with my androl50 and sust cycle, next is the cutting thats why i asked about the fina inject..im 6'1 250 i estimate to lose about 10-15 lbs on it..

i experienced my first fina cough on my second fina cycle yesterday. i shot my right quad, and my dumbass didnt asparate and when i was done shooting blood popped into the dart. after a few seconds i started coughin like a fuckin maniac. i thought i was gonna die. every hour i would have a replay of the cough spaz. shit sucked. much better today. i could taste the BA, bleccchhh!!! you better believe i will asparate at all times now!

You didnt draw back on surings huh? Big Mistake at least you lived to tell others about it.do you ever get a fever from it or anything like that? Is it from a conversion kit? and are you doing 75mg EOD or ED?

i had a fever yesterday from it yea, im doing 75mg ED. i bought an 8G kit from T and converted, shit came out clean as hell, didnt even need to bake. i love looking at it, its beautiful :)

LOL "i love looking at it, its beautiful " That's fuckin funny. I am getting a 4gm kitand using test depot I was wondering if it made you hurt after injection did you do it slowly?

i would never do the same spot more than 2 times a week, i go right cheek, left cheek, right quad, left quad. i dont do delts because i did once and couldnt move my arm for over a week. same with bis

I dont do quads either to much risk for soreness and infection, I work my legs hard everyday...every other cheek EOD RIGHT. 1CC OR 1ML (same thing) its 75mg..

Back