True protein measuring shakes?

Get_Swole

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Hey guys just got 25 pounds in the bulk bag with no scooper forgot it didnt come with one. Is it 1 gram of weight = 1 gram of protein or how does that work anyone know right off hand? Its the ultra whey blend if that helps.

Also if you guys buy in bulk how do you store it? Ive been rubberbanding the shit out of the bulk bag but im not sure how long it will stay fresh in there. Any ideas? i dont have any empty jugs from old bottles :(.

If you don't have any empty jugs you can buy them from True Protein, I think they are like $4 each for a 5lb jug. I had empty jugs that I just re-used.

The serving size listed for the ultra whey is 30g, which contains 24g of protein. What I did was just use the scooper from another jug of protein that also had a 30g serving size. If you don't have one available, you can order the scoopers from True Protein also. They are like 50 cents.

I'm thinkin 1 scoop would equal 30 grams, i.e. just over an ounce. That would also equal 2 tablespoons or 6 teaspoons. In terms of cups, that would be 1/8 of a standard cup. Also bro where'd u get 25 lb bulk bag of protein???/ I'd love to get my hands on one o those to last me thru the holidays.....

I'm thinkin 1 scoop would equal 30 grams, i.e. just over an ounce. That would also equal 2 tablespoons or 6 teaspoons. In terms of cups, that would be 1/8 of a standard cup. Also bro where'd u get 25 lb bulk bag of protein???/ I'd love to get my hands on one o those to last me thru the holidays.....

www.trueprotein.com

They have 50lb bags too! :)

Edit: Here is a code that you should be able to put in during check out that should save you 5% : AXG639 :D

Last edited:
damn i didnt get to use the 5% off :(. I just needed the grams to protein ratio i just measure it using my foodscale so that works fine. How long do you think it would stay fresh in the back if i zip tied it like it came? I might buy a cheap bottle from walmart and just put that shit in freezer bags or something for a rainy day and use it for the good stuff. Im just concerned about it going bad. Grant it ill only have it for probably 3 months or so. I know the protein jugs arent air tight by any means usually so would it be ok as long as i kept as much air out as possible?

Check out http://BulkFoodsDirect.com for bulk whey protein. They have 5, 10, 25 and 100 lbs!! Great product too.

Back