Uncle review

Ox 51

Musclechemistry Guru
I got my Uncle order yesterday. I paid for the order with Western Union on 1/31, so it was just over three weeks total for them to accept the payment, ship the order, and for it to reach me. Shipping took 12 days total, and that includes two Sundays and a holiday, so really 9 mailing days. Order looks great, everything arrived in one package. Only problem is that the tracking number provided doesn't really show anything until it is delivered, so you can't follow the progress of your package. But, if you know to expect it around 10-14 days, everything works out fine. Thanks, Uncle!

I got my Uncle order yesterday. I paid for the order with Western Union on 1/31, so it was just over three weeks total for them to accept the payment, ship the order, and for it to reach me. Shipping took 12 days total, and that includes two Sundays and a holiday, so really 9 mailing days. Order looks great, everything arrived in one package. Only problem is that the tracking number provided doesn't really show anything until it is delivered, so you can't follow the progress of your package. But, if you know to expect it around 10-14 days, everything works out fine. Thanks, Uncle!

Sounds good man, thanks for posting this up for all to see.

Bro this coulda been me writing this. I ordered the 30th from my uncle and arrived yesterday. The tracking number provided was worthless. SO all in all figure 3 wks minimum to arrive after funds sent

We don't know why but from new year US post office
don't update tracking until you receive your order
(or when they will leave a note at your door if you
won't be at home)
Sorry but we can't do anything about it

z.

Mine supposedly arrived yesterday I will check today and update you guys

I ordered like 4 weeks ago and 2 weeks ago contacted them and they didnt realize that I sent the money, I recieved the order yesterday. Out of the 100 tabs on one thing 97 were in it, and im splitting it with a friend so hes prolly going to think I took a couple extra for myself. I will update with how my results are from this, in comparison to brands in the past.

We don't know why but from new year US post office
don't update tracking until you receive your order
(or when they will leave a note at your door if you
won't be at home)
Sorry but we can't do anything about it

z.

No harm no foul. That's outta your control. That's on the USPS and we all know how fucking stupid they can be at times. Glad to have you around Z

Yeah man I will vouch for that too. All postal stuff is backed up right now, aand the rep on here was very good about communication, so im def not counting these guys out, I just want to know if next time if I should speak directly to u Uncle to make sure the 1st step has no confusion. Thanks brotha

Did I read that correctly? They miscounted and gave you 3 less than what you had coming?

That's small potatoes but in all my years I've never once not received products that were short in quantity. That's is really odd. And unless this is some freak accident, I have to wonder if they're counting this shit out by hand. And if they're doing that than I don't even know what to say. Any slightly sophisticated operation dealing with tabs would dispense by weight (unless they're even more sophisticated and have pharma-tech dispensing equipment).

Again, small potatoes but you have to wonder how the hell that sort of thing happens.

Did I read that correctly? They miscounted and gave you 3 less than what you had coming?

That's small potatoes but in all my years I've never once not received products that were short in quantity. That's is really odd. And unless this is some freak accident, I have to wonder if they're counting this shit out by hand. And if they're doing that than I don't even know what to say. Any slightly sophisticated operation dealing with tabs would dispense by weight (unless they're even more sophisticated and have pharma-tech dispensing equipment).

Again, small potatoes but you have to wonder how the hell that sort of thing happens.

I've always received more never less from anywhere so yea that is weird, but oh well. At least it wasn't significant. I know there was one company that was notorious for sending like 107 when you'd order 100 or 32 when you'd order 30 or something like that. I'm sure some people know who I'm talking about

Yeah its no big shit, just like I said kinda sucks bc im splitting it and what people think never tends to surprise me, like if the guy thinks I took 2 of his (as If I would have anything to gain by that) But I guess I will see after I give it to him. My main things I like is good communication, and quality, I know alot of ppl so it benefits companys when those things are there. Just Like MC this place has some good products and great communication.

Yeah its no big shit, just like I said kinda sucks bc im splitting it and what people think never tends to surprise me, like if the guy thinks I took 2 of his (as If I would have anything to gain by that) But I guess I will see after I give it to him. My main things I like is good communication, and quality, I know alot of ppl so it benefits companys when those things are there. Just Like MC this place has some good products and great communication.

Yea, some things are more important than others when dealing with AAS.

Yeah man I will vouch for that too. All postal stuff is backed up right now, aand the rep on here was very good about communication, so im def not counting these guys out, I just want to know if next time if I should speak directly to u Uncle to make sure the 1st step has no confusion. Thanks brotha

About missing 3 caps hmm that shouldn't happen i'll get in touch with my dom coz I have the same attitude - always add one or two tab or caps more - you never know did you count them right

Customer care - trust me we improved a lot - response to emails / tickets / PM at boards and to threads
All this for my customers I am here thanks to you and if I would be you I would expect excelent customer care
We are still working (and improving) on it but I think that now we are miles from where we have been couples of months ago

Regards
z.

About missing 3 caps hmm that shouldn't happen i'll get in touch with my dom coz I have the same attitude - always add one or two tab or caps more - you never know did you count them right

Customer care - trust me we improved a lot - response to emails / tickets / PM at boards and to threads
All this for my customers I am here thanks to you and if I would be you I would expect excelent customer care
We are still working (and improving) on it but I think that now we are miles from where we have been couples of months ago

Regards
z.

Yeah man I counted it 3 times, I broke them down into piles of 10 to make it very easily seen. I pm'd you when u write me back I will add one thing. Thanks for the quick responses

so other than the shipping who can say gains from this?? I must say the rep on this thread seems like a cool guy

Yeah, it's great that their rep comes on and discusses the issues with us. I'm very happy with my order thus far. I know it's too soon to say, but after five days I swear I'm feeling 'ON' already from this test. I feel like I'm swelling up already.

Yeah, it's great that their rep comes on and discusses the issues with us. I'm very happy with my order thus far. I know it's too soon to say, but after five days I swear I'm feeling 'ON' already from this test. I feel like I'm swelling up already.

Sweet! Im on day 2 along with my MC stuff, and I think I will do the rest of my NPP as well, maybe just half a ml every 3rd day to just drag it out, so It can help my tricep tendon out

Please update us with progress I want to know what effects my clients get

z.

Back