Up at 3 a.m. AGAIN! FUCK

Powderguy, EMW14 was absolutely right with his description. I thought I was sleeping all night long, but in reality I stopped breathing MULTIPLE times. I wish I kept my paperwork. It told you everything. How many times I stopped breathing, how long I would stop, how many times I snore, how many times I unknowingly woke up... God, I wish I could remember. You would think I was making it up. To answer your original question, I went to my primary Dr and she referred me to a place they dealt with. I don't remember what type of place though. If you have a primary then I'd start with them. On a plus side for me.. My Dr would harass me about my red blood cell count being high after a few rest... She flat out asked me one time if I was on AAS "of course not Dr! Steroids are bad!" Lol... But once I was diagnosed with sleep apnea she got off my back about my high blood cell count saying that was the reason for it. Yay!! You guys think it's bad having a Dr harass you about being on stuff, try being a girl... Ugh! Sorry, for such a long winded reply, lol

i would love to be a female for a day! Oh the things i would do to myself! lol

Presser you have issues brother!
Silk, I appreciate the feedback and advice, from everyone. I scheduled one and I have to stay overnight so they can monitor me.
I have a veteran friend who has it and he said they even compensate you for it if diagnosed. The VA will pay for everything.

Presser you have issues brother!
Silk, I appreciate the feedback and advice, from everyone. I scheduled one and I have to stay overnight so they can monitor me.
I have a veteran friend who has it and he said they even compensate you for it if diagnosed. The VA will pay for everything.

Good to hear! Have fun...the actual sleep study sucks!! But totally worth it. Hope this solves your sleep problem. If not I'd find a new home for your dog. I'll take him!!! Gotta try :)

I think I have it. My girl says I stop breathing sometimes. Between that and my heartburn, I probably haven't had a great night sleep in years.

Good to hear! Have fun...the actual sleep study sucks!! But totally worth it. Hope this solves your sleep problem. If not I'd find a new home for your dog. I'll take him!!! Gotta try :)

So I have one scheduled yay! As for my animals I own 3 wolves, I live in the country and I have a 6 foot perimeter fence around my property. I cant own them in the city and I have had them since they were pups. I love them and we are family. They don't usually wake me up and usually sleep at the foot of my bed. I will have to post some pics.

So I have one scheduled yay! As for my animals I own 3 wolves, I live in the country and I have a 6 foot perimeter fence around my property. I cant own them in the city and I have had them since they were pups. I love them and we are family. They don't usually wake me up and usually sleep at the foot of my bed. I will have to post some pics.

That sounds like the perfect life. We have a little over 10 acres in TN. My goal is to get started on the cabin this year. I'm so over Florida!! Plzzz post pics of the pups :)

Back