uploaded a whole album of pics, hope they work

when you click on my name, it should come up as an album on the right hand side...i didnt post them ON HERE..so if that's where you're looking it would explain why you dont see the pics lol!

still not working for me... i can go to your myspace... but thats it. Might be a browser thing...

I can see your avatar, its hot... your hot....

So im good.

They work for me very beautiful indeed, my favorite is with the trophy and scarfing down a hot dog its great. Looking great keep up the good work.

JT and Norm, click on her username and then click on View Public Profile on the pop-out list. When you get there, her album is on the right side of the profile.

Awesome pics, Oliya, beautiful!

Ok, so you're ridiculously GORGEOUS... ABSOLUTELY Phenomenal... My God, I love this Sport.. GREAT Work !! Are YOU competing at the ARNOLD Classic this upcoming year?? IF SO, I shall see you there !! :D

As far as my AVATAR Goes, yah.. lol.. I think you've become my new fave !! I LOVE JAIME EASON to Death.. but she's also not that nice of a person face to face.. actually kinda rude and stand off-ish like she thinks every man is trying to get in her pants.. well ok, maybe every man is .. but still.. I was being quite respectful.. and i Remained steady eye contact and didn't stray SOUTH.. Well until our conversation was over and she had moved on to another Convo.. then as any man would do standing within Arms reach of Ms. Eason, you would obviously behold the beauty which is her... But still.. she's a kind of a bitch...

Anyways.. lol.. sorry for the RANT.. Great Work, and You are going to be a Force to be reckoned with in this sport for sure !! :)

Ok, so you're ridiculously GORGEOUS... ABSOLUTELY Phenomenal... My God, I love this Sport.. GREAT Work !! Are YOU competing at the ARNOLD Classic this upcoming year?? IF SO, I shall see you there !! :D

As far as my AVATAR Goes, yah.. lol.. I think you've become my new fave !! I LOVE JAIME EASON to Death.. but she's also not that nice of a person face to face.. actually kinda rude and stand off-ish like she thinks every man is trying to get in her pants.. well ok, maybe every man is .. but still.. I was being quite respectful.. and i Remained steady eye contact and didn't stray SOUTH.. Well until our conversation was over and she had moved on to another Convo.. then as any man would do standing within Arms reach of Ms. Eason, you would obviously behold the beauty which is her... But still.. she's a kind of a bitch...

Anyways.. lol.. sorry for the RANT.. Great Work, and You are going to be a Force to be reckoned with in this sport for sure !! :)

Really?? My Ex wife is a Pro figure competitor and was runner up to Jamie in the Worlds Fittest Model Search at the 06 Olympia. I spent A LOT of time talking to Jamie and she was one of the nicest people I had ever met. She even gave me her phone number so we could keep in touch. There was no attraction for me though. In person, she doesn't look at all like her pics. More of a 12 year old boy type to me. Haven't checked out the album, but I will. If you compete I'm sure I will see you. We live in the same area and I plan on doing some shows this year.

Hot pics, girl! What national shows did you do this year and where you heading in 2010? I'll be at Junior Nats competing in bikini! :) Gotta talk to the coach and figure out what I'm doing from there...

It looks like you compete in Figure. You have good potential. What level do you compete at? Are you looking for compliments or critique? I got my ex wife from 1st show to Pro in the same competitive year so I know just a tad. I'm not hitting on you, I'm very happy with my g/f and would never date another compeitor. This forum is for helping. Damn that still sounds lame. Either way a few improvements in posing and a little more muscle and you could go very far.

Thats odd. Every time I have talked to jamie she has been very friendly and sincere.

Nice pics by the way. Good to have you.:wave:

the dude...no.. not a figure competitor.. a bikini competitor...but starting to realize i'm a little too ripped for bikini... even tho i did place 1st in every show i've done, but i dont think i am what they are looking for in bikini, and i refuse to get rid of my muscle definition and soften up just to fit the division.. instead i'd rather compete in the division where i dont have to change anything about myself...

as far as the "a little more muscle" yes.. i know ...I ve been a string bean my whole life.. so for me to GAIN muscle is a miracle.. even tho I have been training like a freak at the gym, and eating a lot...but we shall see what happens..

i'm competing at the arnold, in amateur bikini.. have seen a bunch of girls i will be competing against and i deff. need to put some mass on in my legs for this one...which i wouldnt mind doing anyway...after arnold doing the wbff world championships in canada which is all the way in september.. so it gives me plenty of time to work on my body even more and then we will see.. i might switch to figure if I put on enough size where i wont look like a stick when i start dieting lol

but thank you all for kind words and compliments, very sweet!

Well maybe she just didn't like me... but i was very polite.. more so than i normally am because it was JAIME fvckin' EASON !! or.. Maybe she was just having an OFF Day.. I dunno, you develop an impression off of someone from a first IMPRESSION, and my first impression wasn't that good at all... Whatev, it's all good !!

I got a new Fave.. MS. OLIYA MICHAELA !! ;) Hahaha...
P.S.- Guess I'll be seein' ya at the Arnold then !! I'm sure you will steal the show without a doubt !!

Last edited:
Back