us pharmacies online

gymbound

Anyone using any of the online "doctors" from the back of fitness magazines? I have, and got scripts for most all bb drugs, with very little hassle. I did have a diagnosis of hypogonadal that was less than a year old that helped. Had my blood levels checked and the stuff I recieved is definately real. Anybody else with the same experience?

Back in my younger days I used to buy other types of drugs from online pharms. Now they almost all require a script, or maintaind/recent medical records. Plus they charge up the arse.

Better to use "word of mouth" for USA pharmacies. OTH mexican pharmacies have no prob sending meds, but with 600 new and eager customs agents you are more likely to lose it in transit.

ColdHeartBear said:
Better to use "word of mouth" for USA pharmacies. OTH mexican pharmacies have no prob sending meds, but with 600 new and eager customs agents you are more likely to lose it in transit.

Definitely use Word of mouth when dealing with these.. Some may be fronts or even bogus. Not supposed to be but it happens...

gymbound, when you used these pharms for hypogonadal condition how much gear did they actually prescribe. I heard they only prescribe low amounts that would only get you back up to a "normal" male's test levels (something around 200mg a week).

Also, wasn't the price pretty high, after the doc consult fee and script fee or did they do that differently?

Funny, I was just thinking about a post similar.I have a script for Albuterol inhailant, but only get 6 scripts per year for insurance purposes, but at the same time I loose a few,and also it take s a while to get in to see the Doc for a physical.I've been trying to find a source just to keep a little more on hand.Any suggestions?

thanks

I have heard of a few people having some success with these, but also have heard of some people getting scammed. Just be weary of them and check them out first.

They prescribed me 8 10ml bottles of 200mg/ml cypionate, 60 clomid, 60 nolvadex, 180 12.5mg anavar, and 5 10ml bottles of 200mg/ml deca. Prices were not hateful. I got to reorder the injectables in six months, orals as I determine I need them.

Back