Veet = the shit!!!!! kinda graphic talk women enter at own risk

I really dont know Steph, it was in the counter for like a year so maybe it concentrated somehow lol but i know it was fucking intense felt like i got hit with a flame thrower for about 5 seconds on each part of my body was terrible.

Hair doesnt really grow back thicker its that when it grows back the ends arent rounded off like it used to be. So it seems thicker. It grows back just like anytime to me. I get less pimples when i shave since i have less hair and it seems like the hair keeps me more oily and warm.

This is true. It just *feels* thicker because when you shave, you are cutting the strand of hair in the middle of the stem, rather than removing it from the follicle. This creates a blunt surface, so as it re-grows, it feels more coarse, but it isn't. It is true however that the more you remove the hair from the follicle (ie, waxing), the less likely the hair is to grow back as thick or at all, over time.

I really dont know Steph, it was in the counter for like a year so maybe it concentrated somehow lol but i know it was fucking intense felt like i got hit with a flame thrower for about 5 seconds on each part of my body was terrible.

I believe it. It's a strong, topical chemical you're applying to your skin... I can imagine how much more potent it is once it sits for too long past it's expiration (if there is one?) I've personally seen minor skin burns from that stuff... definitely no joke! Hence, why I stick with a razor lol.

Man the laser results are bad ass; everytimte I go in for treatment things get drastically better. But the tren sparked a little growth of a few strands of hair on the back (really small, you'd have to be fucking me to notice). So I picked up some Veet just like you said. It's the spray on kind, so I'll give this stuff a whirl here in the next week or so and get all the peach fuzz of the back. Should be interesting.

You should!! It doesn't hurt as bad as people like to say it does. I want to wax Jon so bad and he won't let me. :( He is such a great candidate too...

Jon is a smart man. Waxing is extremely painful--some of the worst pain of my life. DONT let her do it to you buddy!

I tried the nair for men and the smell was terrible. I am kinda wooly so I have just given up on shaving for now. I shave and get tons and tons of ingrown hair so for now I will just remain the abominable beast/ sasquatch/ monster guy.

I've got some pretty hairy arms... I used a product called Nads hair removal cream.. It says to leave it on for 6 mins, I left it n for 10-12.
Wiped the stuff off n pretty much nothing happend a few hairs fell off but nothing like I was expecting so I had to shave them..
That was three weeks ago and the hair has barley grown back!!!l just a couple of strays have. Usually when I shave my arms the hair starts to grow back a few days later... I think I may have stumbled across somthing here

Back