Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jtunderdog

• ironjulius

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

overburdened

Ok guys, sorry I'm not as computer savvy as I am chemistry savvy!! It took me a minute to figure out how to make this into a poll.
here are the finalists to vote on for who gets to log airsealed2's superdrol. please vote for two of these people, you can vote for yourself once(if you made it to this list) but please make the second vote.
Thanks guys!!

Last edited:
this is tough i want to vote for myself but also want to vote for everyone else. i know a most of the guys would do a great job logging ok ive got an idea whoever votes for me i will vote for them lol joking

i guess ill give it some more thought

here i'll help make it easier for ya'll, I am not very fond of orals, plus its the "off" time for me. please vote accordingly.

- - - Updated - - -

bump this to the top as well, figured there would be tons of votes as all you have to do is click.

Er.. did you mean me instead of "big g" ?

Yes. I'm sorry bro. Jump in there and vote for yourself(you are big g for these intents and purposes.. so let your buddies know to vote for u under that name) and for one other person.

- - - Updated - - -

I love super drol so cam I vote for "other" and write my name on ballot? Haha......

I don't think it would be fair to the people that did enter themselves, if you enter late... However, pm me and I'll figure something out for you.

Yeah I had no fucking clue who bigG was lol so I didn't vote for him! I will say this though I'm on day 3 of super drol at 10mg daily first 2 days and 20mg today and the shit ain't no joke! I don't own a scale as I'm a mirror man and the man in the mirror is blowing up after three days already lol No BS!

Yeah I had no fucking clue who bigG was lol so I didn't vote for him! I will say this though I'm on day 3 of super drol at 10mg daily first 2 days and 20mg today and the shit ain't no joke! I don't own a scale as I'm a mirror man and the man in the mirror is blowing up after three days already lol No BS!
Damn you big tease!!

does that mean new speedo pics to come?

Presser, can you keep us updated on how you feel? SD is notorious for making people feel like they got run over by a guacamole truck.

Damn, stuff sounds great. Need something to make me blow up. All I've had for a while is just my HRT.

Back