**VOTE HERE** Top 3 Winners Receive The Shirt & Store Credit! **VOTE HERE**

Vote On Your Favorites Slogans. Multiple Choices Allowed!

• Maj7900- Muscle Chemistry Its in Our DNA

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Maj7900- Turning Geeks Into GODs, MuscleChemistry.com

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Ox51- MC Mass Gains (Rapping Muscle Head)

• Metal- Learn To Grow

• bigchaser- We take the Science out of Chemistry or Science never Looked This Good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metal- SHUT UP AND LIFT

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Presser- Fuck Mother Nature or Leaving Mother nature Behind

• Durro- Jacked & Sexy ---MuscleChemistry.com

• Durro- “No I’m not on roids your just fucking lazy”

• Gandhisays- Yes! Its worth the squeeze

• Yellowsnow- Beach Bodies are Built in the winter

• Presser- Repping Your Max

• pgb- Lift Something Heavy

• Presser- We=mc2

• Yelowsnow- Growth Factor #1 ......MuscleChemistry.com

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Gandhisays- No Spotting or Anti-Spotting Symbol

• Presser- PED PHD @ MC

• Gear UP! MuscleChemistry.com

• GYM Shirt MuscleChemistry.com

• Bully!

• Presser- Muscle Thredz for Muscle Hedz ( we own both domain names as well so...)

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
I will, I am going to create a poll, my twins are on spring break, wife on spring break, and, im trying to design , print and cut vinyl as we speak, lol. I promise ill get it narrowed down lmao

but everyone is welcome to still shout out their favorites!

And I will likely make everyone a free shirt here who participated!

Also, what kind of shirts you all interested in?

Tanks tops? Sleeveless muscle shirts, ? or just t-shirts you can cut yourself how you like it. I know I cut all my t-shirt sleeves off just right for how I like them to look lmao. im sure none of you are any different lmao

Muscle Chemistry is in our DNA

Learn to grow

MC - specialized knowledge, enhanced gainz

Muscle chemistry - evolve

Muscle chemistry.com
We=mc2

“ train your mind”
“ build your body”
Muscle chemistry.com

Repping your max

Upgrade your chemistry
Muscle chemistry.com

Shut up and lift

These was some of my favorites.

A few more to think about as well
There’s so many good ones to pick from
“Suns out guns out” - classic
“ yes it’s worth the squeeze” - funny
“Beach body’s are built in the winter” - great saying

How you design the shirt/ tank has lots to do with it too.

I’d personally go shirt.

Team MeccaGear!

Breaking Muscle is Making Muscle

Break Muscle to Make Muscle

or i think i would wear a shirt with just "BREAK MUSCLE" on it, and maybe a small musclechemistry.com logo somewhere on other side of shirt

- - - Updated - - -

maybe also..,

Gear Grind

gear grinding

grinding gear

IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SHIRTS WE WOULD PERSONALLY WEAR, OR WANT TO HAVE MADE THEN I WOULD WEAR A SHIRT THAT JUST SAID - "BULLY"

Anti-Spotting

- - - Updated - - -

NO_SPOTTING_LOGO.jpg

NO SPOTTING LOGO

Honestly presser this is all about the Benjamin's right???

why not just simply IGF-1 lr3 on the front and muscle chemistry.com on the back..........depending on the individual wearing it MC is going to sell a lot of IGF-1.

I guarentee that if I wear that shirt I will get asked 2-3 times a workout what it is or they will just google MC...........and I think I just won!!:wave::satan:

why not just simply IGF-1 lr3 on the front and muscle chemistry.com on the back..........depending on the individual wearing it MC is going to sell a lot of IGF-1.

I guarentee that if I wear that shirt I will get asked 2-3 times a workout what it is or they will just google MC...........and I think I just won!!:wave::satan:

The logic is solid, the approach was perfect. [emoji1303].

Team MeccaGear!

No, its not all about the benjamins, as i dont make jack shit on t-shirts, i give them away, and yes of course they will be listed for sale , but at the end of the day i have never made any profit from them.

Hell, ask drtbear who made our last few rounds of shirts, if i make any money on them? I give them all away.

In the end , i would like to have other items as well that maybe sell, so its simply all about advertising our brand.

We are also working on lifting straps, our brand, and members can have their name branded into each black leather strap along with our brand name. I will be giving free ones out to for some of you to use and report back on how you like em and how they hold up over time.

Im an awful business man lol im an idea man, who doesnt know how to pinch pennies, very very bad combo

Contest POLL- Vote on your Favorite Slogan for MuscleChemistry T-shirts.

You can vote for multiple members in this poll. Shirts are already being made with a lot of these sayings for you guys who came up with them. But still vote as we need to see who won the MCAS store supplements as well as the shirts that we will carry in our store.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE KEEP THE IDEAS AND SLOGANS COMING! I love a great idea! We will Still Give out Free Shirts To New Comers With Great Slogans! Old well know yet forgoten slogans are welcome here as well as new original ones!

Our Innovation is their Immitation -- MuscleChemistry.com

We Innovate What They Imitate -- MuscleChemistry.com

Others Immitate What We Innovate -- MuscleChemistry.com

Point is, Try to be original, and who knows , you might just come up with somehting that lasts forever!

Last edited:
Im still making it lol, and will merge automatically once its done, but im on option 22 now, so it took longer than expected lol, sorry and thnx for keeping on it though, good looking out daddio

Last edited:
Bumping this to the top! I should have enabled guess viewing and voting.

As I said, I will send all the participants a free MuscleChemistry.com t-shirt with their slogan of choice! Just hit me up through private message!

BEYOND LIMITS
MuscleChemestry

Love it, if you want that on one of our shirts, shoot me your shipping information daddio!

Were sending out a bunch of free t-shirts, and nice reebok mc.com shirts.

Were also sending out free weight lifting straps to a few folks with our brand on them, but they arent finished yet.

Back