Waxy Maize Starch

mikeswift

has anyone tried this yet? seems like it would be a great post workout supp and especially while prepping for a contest. I'm curious to try it as a post cardio glycogen replacement. Any experience with it?

thanks,
Swift

This stuff is awesome! I used Vitargo in offseason bulking and it works.
True Protein just got it on their site as well. This is the advent of carbing up. I would use it early on in precontest but would drop it as you got closer.

Thanks Boss, yeah True Protein is where I was looking into it and it seems like a great supp, especially for post workout...

MMX2 said:
This stuff is awesome! I used Vitargo in offseason bulking and it works.
True Protein just got it on their site as well. This is the advent of carbing up. I would use it early on in precontest but would drop it as you got closer.
actually its just as important carbing up for a show

I used it to carb up for my last comp gets you nice and full with no midsection bloating. Its a bit expensive for offseason bulking in my opinion

DB006 said:
actually its just as important carbing up for a show
I have not used it for carbing up right before a show. I don't know if he will prescribe it for me. Guess I will have to wait and see.

finephysique said:
I used it to carb up for my last comp gets you nice and full with no midsection bloating. Its a bit expensive for offseason bulking in my opinion

FYI - it's only $6.99 per pound on Trueprotein.com

Back