Weekly Lottery

<!--QuoteBegin--Presser+April 16 2002,2:30--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Presser @ April 16 2002,2:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->We are starting a weekly lotto with prizes. Each week we will choose a different states pick 3 to use as the official drawing of the numbers. All you do is simply pick 3 digits(one time per person). The winning order will be as such:

1. all 3 digits in perfect sequence
2. all 3 digits in any sequence
3. who evers number comes out closest over or under.(If no one hit from either 1 or 2)
4. In the event the number is say 124 and two members have 123 and 125 the person who didnt go over wins.

So you see every week there will be a winner due to number (3)

Weekly prize give aways:

*5lbs whey protein

*100 pack pins from carecenter.com

*Kynosleen

*Glutamine

*Cash!!!!!

*others prizes to be announced

It costs absolutly nothing to play! This game only applys to US  residents  due to shipping expenses(Sorry).

This weeks prize will be 5lbs of whey protien and 100 pack of pins!

The drawing date will be on Monday April 22nd I will appoint wich states lottery we will use at a later time this week.

Thank you[/quote]
117 triple!!

Is it me...or does it seem strange that we have these new members posting for the first time.  All right...who reregistered just to get some extra picks.   TINY, TUBBY, SULLY, LETS GO OWN UP TO IT...LOL, I THINKS ITS TIME TO TAKE IT LIKE A MAN...LOL... ;)

Back